• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I did chem 11 and 31 tday. It wasn't that bad. Anywhooo I have a question. That question in paper 3 with the test tube put into an ice bath yada yada... whats the answer??

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I did chem 11 and 31 tday. It wasn't that bad. Anywhooo I have a question. That question in paper 3 with the test tube put into an ice bath yada yada... whats the answer??
Exothermic
Forward reaction favoured by low temp
More yield ICl3
Yelllo solid produced

Reaction score
i wrote this very answer but still...they said that W exists as a native metal then later said it can be reduced by Carbon...i think someone wrote W by mistake instead of Y

Reaction score
i wrote this very answer but still...they said that W exists as a native metal then later said it can be reduced by Carbon...i think someone wrote W by mistake instead of Y
Yeah, so W can exist as native element and be reduced by carbon at the same time cuz it is lower than carbon in the reactivity series (any thing below carbon can be reduced by it)

Reaction score
Yeah, so W can exist as native element and be reduced by carbon at the same time cuz it is lower than carbon in the reactivity series (any thing below carbon can be reduced by it)
I put the native element the last. The one that reacted with cold water the highest. What did you put?

Reaction score
What was that reversible reaction of Copper chloride of blue and pink in paper 11? I know it turns back to pink, but does temperature increase or decrease in the reverse reaction?