• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
guys any notes for chemistry and biology paper 6 ;-;
Like FULL NOTES please (Like what am i suppose to know )
ive studied so i just wanna make sure ;-;

Biology:
Reducing Sugar, Starch, Fats, Protein
Chemistry:
Anions - Chloride, Iodide, Sulphate, Carbonate, Nitrate
Cations - Fe2 Fe3 Copper Calcium Aluminium Zinc
^how to find out if something is this ie blue = copper
ALSO IF YOU SEE THE WORD CONDENSE IT IS HYDRATED

Repeat for reliability and accuracy (accuracy is sometimes ignored but i don't think rejected so ya)
State as many controlled variables as you can tbh.

Know how all the equipments.

Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test

DO NOT SKETCH DIAGRAMS!!! Hold your pencil down to draw outlines DO NOT SHADE. LABEL as much as possible

Reaction score
Biology:
Reducing Sugar, Starch, Fats, Protein
Chemistry:
Anions - Chloride, Iodide, Sulphate, Carbonate, Nitrate
Cations - Fe2 Fe3 Copper Calcium Aluminium Zinc
^how to find out if something is this ie blue = copper
ALSO IF YOU SEE THE WORD CONDENSE IT IS HYDRATED

Repeat for reliability and accuracy (accuracy is sometimes ignored but i don't think rejected so ya)
State as many controlled variables as you can tbh.

Know how all the equipments.

Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test Fair Test

DO NOT SKETCH DIAGRAMS!!! Hold your pencil down to draw outlines DO NOT SHADE. LABEL as much as possible
dhebak!
Thank You O.O
THANKKK YOU!!!

Reaction score
If a man of mass (x kg) jumped from the ground and reached a height of (y cm) with a speed of (z m/s).
Another man of much greater mass jumps from the ground will he be able to reach the same height if he jumped with the same speed of the first man.

Reaction score
guys this question help please! :-
0610/62/O/N/10
question number 2 c (ii)
question number 3 b(i & ii)
thank you!!!

For question 2 c (ii):
Firstly, measure the length of the line which would be the size of drawing (obviously you have to multiply it by 10 to get the answer in mm) and then divide it by the actual length (3.0 mm) to find the magnification.
Then, Measure the whole length of the shell and then divide it by the magnification you got from the first part to get the actual length of the shell.
For question 3 b (ii):
The palisade mesophyll contains chloroplasts to trap light for photosynthesis. The spongy mesophyll has air spaces to allow circulation of gases and it has chloroplasts but they are very less in no. therefore it helps in photosynthesis.

while for question 3 b (i): I don't know how to show you the labeling.....

Last edited:
Reaction score
For question 2 c (ii):
Firstly, measure the length of the line which would be the size of drawing (obviously you have to multiply it by 10 to get the answer in mm) and then divide it by the actual length (3.0 mm) to find the magnification.
Then, Measure the whole length of the shell and then divide it by the magnification you got from the first part to get the actual length of the shell.
For question 3 b (ii):
The palisade mesophyll contains chloroplasts to trap light for photosynthesis. The spongy mesophyll has air spaces to allow circulation of gases and it has chloroplasts but they are very less in no. therefore it helps in photosynthesis.

while for question 3 b (i): I don't know how to show you the labeling.....
thanks but I still can't get the right answer!!!!!!!!! for 2c(ii)