• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I need to know what are the experments that i should study for paper 61 bio and what chapters should i revise the night of the exam ????
Help plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
I have a bio paper 6 after tomorrow and i ve learnt mostly asked experiments ex: photosynthesis, plant transpiration, auxin, food tests and classification and magnification.
Can someone please tell me if there's other things tht could come.
and yes i also solved recent past papers and their questions were mostly related to the topics i mentioned above.
so can someone please tell me a few tips for how to learn for biology paper 6?

thnk u!

Reaction score
I have a bio paper 6 after tomorrow and i ve learnt mostly asked experiments ex: photosynthesis, plant transpiration, auxin, food tests and classification and magnification.
Can someone please tell me if there's other things tht could come.
and yes i also solved recent past papers and their questions were mostly related to the topics i mentioned above.
so can someone please tell me a few tips for how to learn for biology paper 6?

thnk u!
Learn all da exp present in book

Reaction score
View attachment 41051

label the ligament, shell, muscle attachment, exoskeleton, hinge , joint
Basically you just have to name any two random parts just the way you feel. The middle section can be a hinge/joint/point of attatchement, etc........ the whole structure is exoskeletal.......... and you know- the full thing is a shell, so label it anywhere

Capture.PNG