• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I know this is a little late, but for bio, focus on the questions on plants (nutrition, limiting factors, growth.) I personally find them a bit tricky! And read up on antibiotics, bacteria, and genetics, as if they ask questions on these topics they usually hold quite a few marks. For the inheritance unit, you should know how to do the genetic crosses, and know about the female hormones and how they change in conc, the role of the placenta, amniotic sac. The enzyme chapters are also important! Especially for digestion, know all the conversions.
Finally, just keep calm, and don't worry too much! Good luck! :)
what about ecosystem :confused:

Reaction score
Guys in Biology what does protein pores mean how do we explain it using the water potential

Reaction score
aha now its easier :p They are used for substances that are not soluble in liquids (lipids) to move them easier in and out of a cell like from higher conc to lower conc etc :) like osmosis through a partially permeable membrane ( i think ;P )

For the math paper 4 :( :( :( :( i think u get it. probably B

Reaction score
ZaqZainab Vessels are used to carry and delivery needed material (Includes Veins, Capillaries, arteries and capillaries) . Lymph nodes and the lymph system carry lymph fluid and are used for filtration :)

Reaction score
aha now its easier :p They are used for substances that are not soluble in liquids (lipids) to move them easier in and out of a cell like from higher conc to lower conc etc :) like osmosis through a partially permeable membrane ( i think ;P )

For the math paper 4 :( :( :( :( i think u get it. probably B
Thanks
Hope for the Best I am hoping for an A* mine was not that bad other than the last question "n" thingy
'
Vessels are used to carry and delivery needed material (Includes Veins, Capillaries, arteries and capillaries) . Lymph nodes and the lymph system carry lymph fluid and are used for filtration :)
So Lymph vessels carry oxygen,glucose, vitamins......
Lymph node carry lymph fluid Sorry but what is lymph fluid is it not blood plasma? Filtration of? Agreed i am dumb about this as i have not learned this at school
but don't lymph nodes liquid(lymph fluid) stay in one place??
Are Lymph vessels included in the Lymph system??

Reaction score
ZaqZainab lymph fluid is the fluid that is collected by the lymphatic system after it has leaked from the capillaries and yes it is Blood plasma :) also the lymphatic system will drop/dump the lymph into the blood. and it contains/consists of the fluid that bathes the tissues,which comes from the blood and is drained by the lymphatic vessels as mentioned above :D and i think i will get A* in all except math so freaking hate it

Reaction score
Got it thanks :) Best of Luck (y) for tomorrow
and yeah Good Night if you going to sleep :sleep: <--- Just wanted to use this simile ;)

Reaction score
People what are the negative feedbacks which are covered in the syllabus . Like weve got one negative feedback in vasoconstriction or dilation . Other places in the body ?