• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yes, and what are the hardest topics to revise for bio paper 3? pregnancy, nervous system, or what?? Pplz help, i'm so nervous!!

Reaction score
How do the thresholds work for the phy, bio & chem if you do p1, p2, & p3. Can anyone predict what I need to get for an A in them

Reaction score
can anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me wid inheritence in biologyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i knw 2moro is maths paper 4/3 buh m done revising for dat i wnt *SERIOUS* help in inheritance day after 2moro is bio paper 3 dats y :(

Reaction score
can anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me wid inheritence in biologyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i knw 2moro is maths paper 4/3 buh m done revising for dat i wnt *SERIOUS* help in inheritance day after 2moro is bio paper 3 dats y :(
What part of inheritance do you need help with?

Reaction score
oh n cn ny1 explain 2 me wt actually allels are?! jus dnt seem dnt get da hang of it :/

Reaction score
Yes, and what are the hardest topics to revise for bio paper 3? pregnancy, nervous system, or what?? Pplz help, i'm so nervous!!
as far as i knw structured questions on mensuration n pregnancy do come!! n do focus on topics of plants :) n do as much past papers as u cn *AFTER* revising completly n testing ur self on hw much u knw as per da syllabus :) *GOOD LUCK* God will help :) jus stay confident ;)

Reaction score
Q1. a) av.speed= (v+u)/2
=15m/s
b) a=(v-u)/t
a=(20-10)/60
a=(1/6)m/s2
distance=ut+1/2at2
=(10*60)+1/2*(1/6)*(60)2
=600+300
=900m

Q2. t=(v-u)/a
t=(1100-600)/10
t=500/10
t=50h

Q3. t=(v-u)/a
t=(0-20)/-5
t=-20/-5
t=4s.
i didnt get question 2 could u reexplain it please

Reaction score
as far as i knw structured questions on mensuration n pregnancy do come!! n do focus on topics of plants :) n do as much past papers as u cn *AFTER* revising completly n testing ur self on hw much u knw as per da syllabus :) *GOOD LUCK* God will help :) jus stay confident ;)
Thanks so much :) Good luck to all of you too!

Reaction score
I know this is a little late, but for bio, focus on the questions on plants (nutrition, limiting factors, growth.) I personally find them a bit tricky! And read up on antibiotics, bacteria, and genetics, as if they ask questions on these topics they usually hold quite a few marks. For the inheritance unit, you should know how to do the genetic crosses, and know about the female hormones and how they change in conc, the role of the placenta, amniotic sac. The enzyme chapters are also important! Especially for digestion, know all the conversions.
Finally, just keep calm, and don't worry too much! Good luck! :)