• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
anyone has the CD-ROM which comes with igcse chemistry by richard harwood and ian lodge ?

Reaction score
Physics Paper 6. I'd appreciate if you threw all possible help and tips you've got at me. I'd be in debt. Thank You! :)

Reaction score
hey i have a doubt in question 2b , how to draw the graph?
I'm also having serious issues with the annoying Paper 6 Graphs. I went through numerous sources and what I learnt was that there always will be a line of best fit. It could be a single line or maybe to lines. I saw your problem and tried solving this. Here's what I came up with. According to the mark scheme, they demand a smooth curve but it shouldn't be "point to point". Somewhat indicative to the fact of two Lines of Best Fit. I can't believe I typed all of this. xD But Physics Paper 6 is one annoying paper. :( Good Luck Anyways. xD

Attachments

• 20130420_180106.jpg
    20130420_180106.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Reaction score
I'm also having serious issues with the annoying Paper 6 Graphs. I went through numerous sources and what I learnt was that there always will be a line of best fit. It could be a single line or maybe to lines. I saw your problem and tried solving this. Here's what I came up with. According to the mark scheme, they demand a smooth curve but it shouldn't be "point to point". Somewhat indicative to the fact of two Lines of Best Fit. I can't believe I typed all of this. xD But Physics Paper 6 is one annoying paper. :( Good Luck Anyways. xD

thanks alot ! ^^

Reaction score

btw why did u start from 60? :p why not 10? and paper 62 oct/nov 2010 question 3b the graph, could u solve it :p and upload
and the ray diagram in paper 2010 may/june 61 please solve and upload . thanks :D