• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
how can u study fro biology and get an A** PLEASE HELP ??!?!?!!!?
Refer to the syllabus and make sure that you have covered everything there. Infact it would be even better if you went to your teacher and ask her for SCHEMES OF WORK for each subject. I have heard that they contain everything that we need to know in detail for our exams. They are also on the cie website but unfortunately protected by a teacher password.:( Compare your knowledge with those schemes as well and you will come to know how good your prep is.:)

Reaction score
Aslam-0-Alikum , Jamia
How is every-body, OK i m student of Heriot Watt Dubai, now a days i am doing DEP ( Degree entry Program ) for any engineering but i m going for مہندس مدني (civil). Pls try to post exam Past Paers of SQA Higher Physics, Eng, Math. formula sheets equal to As or A-Level , i dont know sub-codes of as or A-Level

Regards,

Smith,
Dubai

Reaction score
:( PLEASE HELP ME WITH ELECTROLYSIS.......:(
i cant understand from the notes...
Pls help me out.
I have to give my boards this M/J.
Thanks in advance if someone helps.:D

Reaction score
can any1 explain the wave effect in terms of speed and direction change when the water waves move into deeper or shallower water??

Reaction score
guys when 2 current carrying conductors have current travelling in the SAME direction.. do they repel each other or attract eachother???????

Reaction score
can any1 explain the wave effect in terms of speed and direction change when the water waves move into deeper or shallower water??
i think direction doesnt change but yes wavelength decreases thus speed decreases due to more friction! im not sure about the direction though... i think it doesnt bend or change

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the experiments in biology paper 6.
is it necessary to include the safety rules and conditions in every experiment??