• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
biology paper 1 doubt
2012 may/june
varient 12
question 16
Evn I posted the same doubt.. But I just checked the ER... And it says we are expectd to understand that the section is through ventricles and the left side has thicker walls than the right side.. That kinda fits and so the ans shud be A... U may check the ER urself..!!!

Reaction score
What is the color of the iron metal deposited in a displacement reaction? (e.g iron displaced in a reaction between iron sulfate and zinc)

Reaction score
What is inertia? Pls explain. Notes will be good.
The scientist Isaac Newton made a law that any object either stays stationary or at constant speed in one direction when zero resultant force is acting on it, unless an unbalanced force acts on it... This is called Newton's First Law of Motion and the tendency or property of an object to follow this law is called inertia... hope u understand what i mean to say...:)

Reaction score
Inertia is the tendency of the body the remain at rest or at constant motion unless an unbalanced force acts upon it. this is the Law of Interia.
1)Considering an object at rest, a body tends to stay at rest unless an unbalanced force causes it to move
2) An object when at motion, moves at a constant speed unless an unbalanced force acts upon it to stop

Reaction score
Than
Inertia is the tendency of the body the remain at rest or at constant motion unless an unbalanced force acts upon it. this is the Law of Interia.
1)Considering an object at rest, a body tends to stay at rest unless an unbalanced force causes it to move
2) An object when at motion, moves at a constant speed unless an unbalanced force acts upon it to stop
Thanks a lot dude!! But, its inertia not interia;)