• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys for bonding, does it matter if the circles are in the same size. I know hydrogen is always smaller, but what about other elements?

Reaction score
how do u noe dat its endo or exo? in d qn, its 200 degree C, so i said exo, n it was wrong..:mad:
the one that takes in more heat is endo ,the one that takes less is exo
in other cases if they state that for eg: backward reaction is endo n ask for forward , so forward will be opp i.e exo

Reaction score
Guys should the scale of any graph in physics start with zero pr it can start from any number .????

Reaction score
Guys should the scale of any graph in physics start with zero pr it can start from any number .????
its compulsory to start with zero only if its specified in the question.... If not thn it's up to u,,You can start from any number as long as you break the graph...

Reaction score
its compulsory to start with zero only if its specified in the question.... If not thn it's up to u,,You can start from any number as long as you break the graph...
Thank you !!!
Can you kindly help me with some questions i had posted before !??

Reaction score
as u see HCL is the limiting agent so moles of HCL is 0.005 but the ration between HCL and CO2 is not equal in the equation, the ratio is 2:1
so to find out the moles of CO2 formed we divide the moles of HCL by 2 thats = 0.0025
then we just use the formula for gases i.e. moles=volume of gas in dm3/24,,,,so we hav moles and we hav 24dm3
so substitute them and multiply 24*0..0025=0.06dm3

Reaction score
For question 4b,
I think if you must view the pin from down. This came as a question but the other way round as in they asked why do you need to view the pin from down, in one of the recent papers.