• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
it's virtual since it cannot be projected on a screen since it is just like you are using a mirror. it is formed by the total internal reflection of two glass prisms...each glass prism has a critical angle of 42 degrees and all light rays hit its surface at 45 degrees so it is reflected by 45 degrees. so the rays get reflected twice like this and so turn 90 degrees twice. thus they are upside down.

Reaction score
In the space below, draw a diagram to represent a sound wave.
On your diagram, mark and label
(i) two consecutive compressions and two consecutive rarefactions,

anybody ? :(

Reaction score
Oh k That Really Really Cool Dude lol consider changing name
How's the prep ready to battle Physics
The prep is great, and I have one thing to say to physics
*holds blade up *
THIS IS SPARTA!
WAAAAAAR!
ThatReallyReallyWeirdDude you know any difficult questions can u tell me incase I've missed you know

Sorry I really can't remember any of the hard questions :| Do 2010/2011, they had the tricky ones.

Reaction score
The prep is great, and I have one thing to say to physics
*holds blade up *
THIS IS SPARTA!
WAAAAAAR!

Sorry I really can't remember any of the hard questions :| Do 2010/2011, they had the tricky ones.

Oo ya did u do the moment question oct nov 2010 variant 3 really cool question and even the last part of first question same paper

Reaction score
I have to go now guys
If you have any questions you can inbox them and I'll answer in the morning, inshallah!
Good luck, I'll make some Du'a for you all before I sleep ;)

Reaction score
isnt the speed of light in air n speed of sound in air always given ??
if not, can anybody write them plz?

Reaction score
Well its going to the nucleas which is a dense object so it reflects and b is moving close to the nucleas so it will be a little deflected but C doesnt pass close to the nucleas so it just keeps moving on

Reaction score
You need to Extend the dotted line till the end of the page then mark the end of that line as point o then measure 44 with your protractor from the line and draw a line 8 cm ( use any scale you like i used 1 cm = 1N
Then on the left side measure an angle of 69 and draw a 6 cm line
Then using your compass measure the length of the first line which is 8 and put the needle at the end of the 6 cm line and draw an arc same thing for the other side measure 6 cm and put your needle on the end of the 8 cm line and draw an arc then measure with a ruler the distance between the intersection point between the arcs and the point you named O and multiply it by the scale factor which is 1 n = 1 cm or any scale you like direction is upwards

Reaction score
Well its going to the nucleas which is a dense object so it reflects and b is moving close to the nucleas so it will be a little deflected but C doesnt pass close to the nucleas so it just keeps moving on
yeah.. i did the first part about completing the paths, but i dont get (part b) :(

Reaction score
yeah.. i did the first part about completing the paths, but i dont get (part b) :(
oh well only few are reflected so this means there is a dense small object ( small cause just few rays was reflected )
many kept moving without any change in direction this means its mostly empty
so this mean the reflection or deflaciton happens because there is an dense small charged object which is the nucleas