• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
aww.. so damn sweet of u ...
some r pastpapers doubts and some are explanations ...

to start with ! if we are diluting something its concentration changes? and if it does does its volume changes ? n if its an acid !! its strength changes?
no problem :)
yes because concentration is about the amount of water found in the sub. ..... yes because we add water so it will be the volume of sub + volume of water added.......no it doesn't change (( a strong acid stay strong even if it is dilute ))

Reaction score
hiii i m facing a doubt in bio as im nt sure of the answer... its a may/june 2000 paper 3, no. 2 sum1 plz help ... asap

Reaction score
use the values u recorded in b
in exp 1 the final =32 and the initial=0 the difference = 32
in exp 2 the final 35 and the initial=19 the difference = 16
so the amount used in exp 2 is double the amount used in exp 1
so the ans. is exp 1 has the amount used in exp 2 (x2)
oooh lol dats so simple :p thanks =]

Reaction score
plzz help me out physics 31........
parts of a motor nd thier functions .....
like wth is comutator?

Reaction score
plzz help me out physics 31........
parts of a motor nd thier functions .....
like wth is comutator?
a commutator is the contact between the rings and the carbon brush ! it keeps the current flowing in to the circuit when the rings still turns

Reaction score
Mine Was So Good Actually I Think The Exam Was So Easy...Well Apart From The Onion Thing....
I wrote that the first onion cell drew in water but the second 1 became flaccid because there was a higher concentration of water inside the onion than outside. There was no change in the 3rd 1. I dont know if its ryt but i just wrote it.

Reaction score
I wrote that the first onion cell drew in water but the second 1 became flaccid because there was a higher concentration of water inside the onion than outside. There was no change in the 3rd 1. I dont know if its ryt but i just wrote it.
i wrote the same thing :D