• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
But then the question is to complete the circuits in figures to show the lengths of wire connected in each case.
And the space provided is the same. Even if we connect in parallel in the first case, how can we fit 2 lengths (1m each) in the second case in the same amount of space provided?
ok i got it. By increasing the no. of turns.

Reaction score
Guys, quick question. What is the empirical formula exactly and what is it used for? Can someone please go over the basic theory behind it?

Reaction score
HI guys hope everything is going good what about the preparations of the IG's Exams
Pray 4 me plzzz!!!

Reaction score
Guys, quick question. What is the empirical formula exactly and what is it used for? Can someone please go over the basic theory behind it?
Empirical formula is simple WHOLE number ratio of atoms in a compound..... u can get it 4m experimental data
lyk in benzene (C6 H6) the ratio of atoms of carbon to hydrogen is 1:1....

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

I have a doubt for biology, please can someone temme about it as soon as possible?

(ii) Outline the role of the kidneys in homeostasis. [2]
(iii) Name another organ of the body also involved with homeostasis and outline its role.

if you want the paper, here it is...Q1 (d)(ii) and (iii)

Jazakallah Khair in advance :)

Reaction score
(ii) kidneys filter da blood n restore da level of water, salts n urea back 2 normal by excreting the excess...
(iii) brain..... hypothalamus keeps water level same by creating or suppressing thirst

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...

I have a doubt for biology, please can someone temme about it as soon as possible?

(ii) Outline the role of the kidneys in homeostasis. [2]
(iii) Name another organ of the body also involved with homeostasis and outline its role.

if you want the paper, here it is...Q1 (d)(ii) and (iii)

Jazakallah Khair in advance :)
yes kidneys maintain a constant water and solute level in blood.
while other organs involved in homeostatsis are pancreas, skin, brain

Reaction score
Can someone plz suggest a good book for Physics other than Explaining Physics by Stephen Pople?????

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Can someone plz suggest a good book for Physics other than Explaining Physics by Stephen Pople?????
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

I liked the 'complete physics' by stephen pople too...similar to the one u mentioned, but coloured, kinda better, and compatible for the IGCSE syllabus :D and also do get the Revision guide (Hodder Education)