• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP

Reaction score
Well those who dont have bio or commerce, next challenge is phy atps... Any suggestions on how to prepare for it? :) Please share the best way to prepare...

Reaction score
Do past-papers and I suggest you read Complete Physics :) It is a very good book (IGSCE though but it covers everything in our syllabus including practicals)

Reaction score
Maximum past paper practice is the key for it!
Also, there are some common errors, which you should know how to avoid! I'll make a thread on that! :)

Reaction score
intelnehalem said:
Do past-papers and I suggest you read Complete Physics :) It is a very good book (IGSCE though but it covers everything in our syllabus including practicals)
Du u have a link to this Book???Is it available online?????
Its good to discuss all our Physics ATp queries here.... :)

Reaction score
RockStar15 said:
intelnehalem said:
Du u have a link to this Book???Is it available online?????
Its good to discuss all our Physics ATp queries here.... :)
I don't think it is available online mate :( Feel free to ask any question though!

Reaction score
I'm gonna start the prep from today so intel u got lots comin ur way :p LAWL

Reaction score
@Intel: Heyy but i have the older version :( :( Am i at a disadvantage? Can u tell me what new topics are included in the new book pleaseee!!

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
@Intel: Heyy but i have the older version :( :( Am i at a disadvantage? Can u tell me what new topics are included in the new book pleaseee!!
Actually there are some new things regarding magnetism and electricity and the other difference is that the page numbers for the same topics in the old version are changed ! I don't think you are at a disadvantage :p Half the children in my school have the old version including our Physics teacher :)