• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP discussion

Reaction score
Actually logic and common sense says says that at 2cm the car would travel little distance( also depends on the surface) but cie screws with our brains. We had to give our answer ACCORDING to our GRAPH hence it was no distance and will end up at position 2. Hope this clears it up.

Reaction score
i think alos also wrote d=0 but just thought about other aspects after giving the paper.......... :p

Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
I THINK ITS CIRCUIT 2 cuz in fig there was one resistor in series but in the circuit 2 there were two in series

in the original 2 were in series aand one in parallel.... so 3 was and correct me if I am wrong !!

Reaction score
XainJaffery said:
From the first question:
1) Measuring tape
2) 175.2
3) Error in measuring
Don't rem the rest !

From the second question:
1)Focal Lenth

From the third question:
1)Parallel
2)1.5V
3)0.1A
4)Circuit 2

From the fourth question:
1) Initial temperature, thermometers.
Don't rem the rest.

for the third 1) I wrote B is in parallel and C in series with A... is it right ??

Reaction score
car would be at rest ACCORDING TO THE GRAPH.............it was written in the question in bold letters!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
the car will travel a little over the ramp but not cover any distance from position 2 till 3.So the car would not cover 'd'

Reaction score
do u guys remember that the paper it aid to measure the distance of 80cm s a meter ruler can be used