• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP; 24 hours passed

Whats the overall grade you guys are expecting in Physics?

• Distinction

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • A*

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • A

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • B

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Less than B

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So guys how did your atp go? What did you write to how the pendulum experiment could be improved? I wrote that the length of the string should be increased so it takes more time for one oscillation.

Reaction score
hey wat can be the boundries in phy........
my paper 1 and paper2 went more good than paper 4!!!!!!!!!! and hoping for an A*.....:D

Reaction score
So guys how did your atp go? What did you write to how the pendulum experiment could be improved? I wrote that the length of the string should be increased so it takes more time for one oscillation.

I wrote that a fiducial marker should be used, which acts a reference point in order to help when to start and stop the stopwatch at accurate times to minimize the human reaction error.

Reaction score
hey wat can be the boundries in phy........
my paper 1 and paper2 went more good than paper 4!!!!!!!!!! and hoping for an A*.....:D

Jo mjhay lagta hai .. 84-85% pe A aur 90-92% pe A* hoga .. cuz all three papers were really easy .. warna usually aik paper hard hota hai baqi 2 easy hotay hain ...

Reaction score
Jo mjhay lagta hai .. 84-85% pe A aur 90-92% pe A* hoga .. cuz all three papers were really easy .. warna usually aik paper hard hota hai baqi 2 easy hotay hain ...
seriously? do u thing percentile will go up?? but how xactly r percentiles done? i mean do they compare all students in a centre, a city or a country??

Reaction score
Where u make therm I heard it was suppose to be in stirrer I made it inside lig but away from stirrer:-/ and what two did u guys tick for the lamps????

Reaction score
What explain did student get from his result the mag question..?I wrote it's mag because compass direction changes
And why can't temp fall below 20 cus room temp or surrounding temp was that and only in ice it culd go that low ......?

Reaction score
i was an expecting a distinction after the first two papers. alhamdulillah. but messed up my curve in atp. going to lose 2-3 marks and the distinction. :( but A* in'sha'Allah. alhamdulillah.

Reaction score
I ticked charge drained and low current last and 2....... Is that right
No the correct answers were the 3rd last and the last one, the cell was down and the current was too low. And for the temperature, it didn't below 20 because the room temperature was not so low and the temperature of the water also leveled with the rtp.

Reaction score
seriously? do u thing percentile will go up?? but how xactly r percentiles done? i mean do they compare all students in a centre, a city or a country??
Its done according to each variant paper. The paper we solved was 42 and its percentile would be judged by taking out all the results of those who gave this and then accordingly grades would be awarded.

Reaction score
what u wrote fr using clamp fr thermometer nd why beaker placed close

Reaction score
i wrote two students can be used one can release pendulum other can measure time