• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics AS unit 3 discussion

Reaction score
Hey guys even I want to discuss all this physics stuff here...cz I also appeared in this exam just like u guys and I cant wait honestly..but the thing is we can not discuss this right now cz there are some other candidates too who are still doing the paper....u know its cz of the timing differences....thats why have some patience cz I am having that too so yeah :) :D Good luck for other papers :)

Reaction score
Hey guys even I want to discuss all this physics stuff here...cz I also appeared in this exam just like u guys and I cant wait honestly..but the thing is we can not discuss this right now cz there are some other candidates too who are still doing the paper....u know its cz of the timing differences....thats why have some patience cz I am having that too so yeah :) :D Good luck for other papers :)
We can discuss tomorrow :)
And if you try to discuss it now, you're gonna get banned.

Reaction score
there is thing called a "key time" for a reason...key time for my place is 11;30am, hence we have to wait inside the exam hall for 1hour and few minutes....and now they say we have to wait for another 24hours? i've never heard of any such rule of Edexcel

Reaction score
there is thing called a "key time" for a reason...key time for my place is 11;30am, hence we have to wait inside the exam hall for 1hour and few minutes....and now they say we have to wait for another 24hours? i've never heard of any such rule of Edexcel
Yeah u are probably right I am not sure. But the thing that makes more sense is that whatever rule they have created we should follow it rather than get into trouble. I know its really hard to wait that way....I mean wait for 24 hours.....:O....but its better to be in the safe side.....I dont know why we have to wait for 24 hours but i think its cz of other countries that probably we dont even know. So u see :)

Reaction score
Yeah even I have never heard edexcel people saying all those stuffs or rules...but there is one UK forum in which they have made this rule....so we are following the same. They did not make those rules for no reason...there must be some reason behind.....may be edexcel people would have informed the forums...

Reaction score
Now we can discuss it I got a huge numbrr for the gradient and I didnt convert it into meter am i going to lose marks ? My scale was 0.02 0.04 on x axis and on y axis 1000 1200 1400 1600, and what about the first question which choice is it ? Is it A ?

Reaction score
Lots of people said it was hard but i found it good. So i think to get an A it would be to get 30/40 maybe? And for the the gradient.. because you forgot to convert you'll lose only one mark dont worry.