• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics and Biology Unit 3B Notes?

Reaction score
I got like some value ^-28 :/
It was supposed to be to the power of -34 though :(
I gave C1 and the unit 1's for the sciences in january
You don't take bio?
thats closer than minee. yeaaah, but its okaay, we could still get an A!
What did you get for C1? C1 of Jan was pretty hardd, I did the past paper and wasn't too happyy. I've got my C1 exam tomorrow, hope its good, studied lots for it and donee lots of past paperrs.
Lucky youu, what did you get for Unit 1 in Phys and Chemi? I'm nervous for them too. Nope, I hate biologyy. In my school, I had to choose between biology and business, I picked business.

Reaction score
thats closer than minee. yeaaah, but its okaay, we could still get an A!
What did you get for C1? C1 of Jan was pretty hardd, I did the past paper and wasn't too happyy. I've got my C1 exam tomorrow, hope its good, studied lots for it and donee lots of past paperrs.
Lucky youu, what did you get for Unit 1 in Phys and Chemi? I'm nervous for them too. Nope, I hate biologyy. In my school, I had to choose between biology and business, I picked business.
Got an A for C1, Physics and Chem for Jan... But I don't know about this time :/ I'm so unsure about this time :(
How was C1?

Reaction score
You haven't really written anything for me to reply to? :p
Sorry about thattt. I did alright, just a few silly mistakes bcoz my mental maths aren't too good and since we couldn't use calculators, i struggled a bit :( but overall i expect to get an A, if not, I'll resit next year, now I'm studying for S1, I've got that on Friday, hope i do well, some past papers of s1 are really easy but others are incredibly hard, especially those of 2011 :(

Reaction score
Sorry about thattt. I did alright, just a few silly mistakes bcoz my mental maths aren't too good and since we couldn't use calculators, i struggled a bit :( but overall i expect to get an A, if not, I'll resit next year, now I'm studying for S1, I've got that on Friday, hope i do well, some past papers of s1 are really easy but others are incredibly hard, especially those of 2011 :(
Its okay, I'm pretty sure you'll make up for an A by doing well in S1 and the other math papers where calculators are allowed ;)
S1, I'm just very scared for the theory questions and silly mistakes :/
I did the Jan 2013 paper, it was a good paper, but silly mistakes kill x_x

Reaction score
Its okay, I'm pretty sure you'll make up for an A by doing well in S1 and the other math papers where calculators are allowed ;)
S1, I'm just very scared for the theory questions and silly mistakes :/
I did the Jan 2013 paper, it was a good paper, but silly mistakes kill x_x
Yupp, been studying S1 all day today, but I'm scared of the same things, S1 is really easy but it's easy to make silly mistakes on it, and theory questions pop up every now and then too, which I haven't really studied for since they don't come up too often. Yes, same here, when I mark the papers I realise my silly mistakes and it's like, I'm an idiot!

Reaction score
Yupp, been studying S1 all day today, but I'm scared of the same things, S1 is really easy but it's easy to make silly mistakes on it, and theory questions pop up every now and then too, which I haven't really studied for since they don't come up too often. Yes, same here, when I mark the papers I realise my silly mistakes and it's like, I'm an idiot!
How was S1?

Reaction score
first 3 questions were great, last 3 were awful:( yours?
I messed up the question on median, mode, and all( the 4th question I think :/)
I forgot to do part f) for that question
And I had like 30 seconds to write an answer for it, it was worth 3 marks :/
I dont know how many marks am I getting for that :(
How much are you expecting to get?

Reaction score
I messed up the question on median, mode, and all( the 4th question I think :/)
I forgot to do part f) for that question
And I had like 30 seconds to write an answer for it, it was worth 3 marks :/
I dont know how many marks am I getting for that :(
How much are you expecting to get?
did you check the unofficial mark scheme for it? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2355116 , i can already see where ive lost 20 marks:( certainly gonna resit next year

Reaction score
I don't remember my answers,
But I'm gonna lose a few marks for sure maybe :/
I really wanna get a 100 in S1 and C2, but let's see how C2 goes now
When's your next paper?
i dont remember my answers either :(
ill resit s1 next year
i've got chemistry on thursday, and c2 on friday, you? how was your phys paper yesterday?

Reaction score
Hey guys could anyone tell me of any link which I can do for unit 3 alternative to practicals...
I don't know what to study...any help would be greatly appreciated