• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics A2 paper 5

Reaction score
I really do need someone to explain how we can get the worst acceptable line because i cant seem to understand how its done.
Thank you

Reaction score
I really do need someone to explain how we can get the worst acceptable line because i cant seem to understand how its done.
Thank you
That's easy
First of all make the line of best fit and the error bars as well
Then for worst acceptable line join the top of the last error bar with the bottom of the first error bar
Hope u get it otherwise feel free to ask again will try to clarify

Reaction score
That's easy
First of all make the line of best fit and the error bars as well
Then for worst acceptable line join the top of the last error bar with the bottom of the first error bar
Hope u get it otherwise feel free to ask again will try to clarify
Thank you so much but how do you get the error bars? :)

Reaction score
Thank you so much but how do you get the error bars? :)
I don't remember it at the moment I will ask someone and tell u afterwards
Say if they tell you a certain reading is 0.5 with error +/- 0.2, you'll make three points on your graph. one is 0.5 obviously, then 0.7 ( 0.5+0.2=0.7)
and one at 0.3 (0.5-0.2=0.3). These three points make your error bar.
p.s. the pic attached doesn't belong to me. I downloaded it from another thread on this forum. :)

Attachments

• gradient.png
    gradient.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Say if they tell you a certain reading is 0.5 with error +/- 0.2, you'll make three points on your graph. one is 0.5 obviously, then 0.7 ( 0.5+0.2=0.7)
p.s. the pic attached doesn't belong to me. I downloaded it from another thread on this forum. :)
Thank you so much! you literally just saved my paper 5!

Reaction score
Thank you so much! you literally just saved my paper 5!