• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 42, how was it?

How did you find the question?

• Total voters
Reaction score
It was a nice paper

Not sure if Physics P42 Nov 2012 is an updated version of P42 June 2012 :O
No 1a),3a) & 9 exactly the same. The paper setting was the same,nearly same numbers...
You guy, posted the exact same thing on facebook xD

Reaction score
It was a nice paper

Not sure if Physics P42 Nov 2012 is an updated version of P42 June 2012 :O
No 1a),3a) & 9 exactly the same. The paper setting was the same,nearly same numbers...
yeah, i was amazed to see, how the question was repeated!

Reaction score
i found the paper easy .
put it was very theory based paper .
when i got out of the examination hall . i didnt get feeling when i solved some of the interesting pastpapers .

Reaction score
i found the paper easy .
put it was very theory based paper .
when i got out of the examination hall . i didnt get feeling when i solved some of the interesting pastpapers .
Exactly !!
And it was more like explaining and interlinking the principles of physics :)
And believe me this made me further more tense because in calculations you can judge your self but while explaining things we have to be very relevant
Because I know marking schemes are such designed that examiners just give marks on pin points they don't really want your long explanations nor they check your
length and words.

Reaction score
i strongly agree man .i finished the paper in an hour and then sitting and thinking what will be the answers of theory based questions in CIE s MS .
true ,papers seemed easy as we wrote it . but u never no what will CIE expect about that answer .