• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics (0625) Paper 1 Questions Analysis

Reaction score
To all candidates taking 0625,

I have done a compilation on the types of questions that have appeared in the last 5 years. Some of my students commented that they benefited a lot from this analysis because they have a better idea on which topics to focus on. Hence, I hope that other students can benefit from this.

Lastly, try not to select topics to study base on this analysis. It's still better to study everything. Thanks.

Attachments

• Physics (0625) Paper 1 Question Analysis.pdf
    174.1 KB · Views: 234
Reaction score
Dracula95 said:
Awesome! Thanks....just what i needed

Glad that it helps.. All the best for your paper 1. If you have any question regarding Physics Paper 1, feel free to post it here and I'll try my best to help. :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Can u tell me how to solve the fuse rating questions.....one ws in nov 2008 and i got that right....but i really dunno how to go about it...

Reaction score
Dracula95 said:
Can u tell me how to solve the fuse rating questions.....one ws in nov 2008 and i got that right....but i really dunno how to go about it...

I suppose you are refering to qn 33.

Since we are looking at the fuse rating for the hairdryer, we should look at the normal operating current for the hairdryer. The operating current is 2 A, so the fuse should be slightly higher. Hence 3A is the best answer.