• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physic 34

Reaction score
Whoops... I did the same thing... I wrote AΩ and forgot that V = IR.

... But I don't think they'll mind. I mean, its not wrong... is it?
yeah me tooo.. is that wrong..?? and I changed everything to SI unit?? -.-'. is it acceptable :/??

Reaction score
guys.. is it acceptable to change everything to SI unit??? like mm I changed to m(to the power -3) and in 3 d.p ??? :/ I need your confirmation

Reaction score
10% may not always be the yardstick for accuracy! It depends on the experiment - the readings taken, the extent of judgement we had to make, etc. I think the percentage uncertainty of k this time is around 20%. If the percentage DIFFERENCE between the values of k come more than 20% (your estimate here may differ) then your results don't support the suggested relationship.

Reaction score
St. Joseph was pretty awesome. :) Fell in session 3 though!!! DAMN, THE WAIT!!!! :mad:

Reaction score
Guys i drew a landscape graph..........do you think it will be accepted or am i f******d...???

Reaction score
well i turned the graph counter clockwise 90 degrees and then drew it....hope they accept...:/

Reaction score
values are correct though... i got 4% error, angles were 159 and 170 something, is that correct?

Reaction score
don't worry as long as you labelled it x axis and the other things it should be fine. i.e. assuming you made it clear which is the x axis