• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy paper33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xam

Reaction score
hey i have a question i did my calculation for gradient wrong i wrote xvalue wrong accidently
but according it wasnt the gradient
will it effect my paper?
cuz my A and B also got wrong

Xam

Reaction score
mine was 6.785 but i ****king forgot to change the x reading
so originalyy it would have been 5.2

Reaction score
Do you think 3 is correct ( our apparatus was not perfect mine was a bit slant ) and wb d y intercept???

Reaction score
Guyxx how many marks are for bestfit line gradient and intercept as i was unable to complete them but other then that all did was awesome............... Superbly correct btw what was your percentage diffrence mine was 14.7%...

Xam

Reaction score
:( :( :(
il loose so many marks
BUT MY GRAPH WAS SO CUTE :( :( :( :(
all the points were on the line!!!!
GOSH m such an idiot :( :( :( :(

Reaction score
turboboy said:
My y intercept was .05 , some of my friends got -ve , how can time be -ve!!!???
Technically speaking hw can there be any tome period or any related reading if X=0 :D!! when there is no paper for oscillation? the y-intercept was i think just meant to Check our accuracy of the graph!! I personally think any value near 0 is fine :D

Reaction score
i gt a gradient of 5.6 and y-intercept of 0.9
how was question 2? do u guys think u gt all the limitations and improvements correct?? also, did u guys support the suggested relationship???

Reaction score
I got a gradient of 6.71 and intercept of -0.35. a lot of my friends got -ve intercepts. many of them got gradients above 7 and 8.

Reaction score
my gradient was 5.64 and y-intercept 0.23! :/ question 2 was easy very easy! my 1st K and 2nd K were very close with a difference of 0.036% :D

Status
Not open for further replies.