• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Phy paper1

Reaction score
Anyone can please tell me from where should i study ?? Post notes or links for any helpful sites

Reaction score
I'd suggest a brief revision of the whole syllabus and focusing mainly on topics that seem difficult. Also i don't suggest going into too much detail since P1 is just multiple choice questions and do not require any writing. then once your finished revision you can do past papers and gain more knowledge.

Reaction score
I'd suggest a brief revision of the whole syllabus and focusing mainly on topics that seem difficult. Also i don't suggest going into too much detail since P1 is just multiple choice questions and do not require any writing. then once your finished revision you can do past papers and gain more knowledge.

can u telll the topics should i revise plz............................

Reaction score
There aren't really specific chapters which come out alot, it's very random. But yeah, just read through stuff like all the force equations, and wave questions are common, I guess. Mainly do past years, that helps the best

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for ur beloved help and ideas
One last question !! In paper 1, the 1st 10 questions some of them are really tricky though its easy so how can I solve these? Are there any specific topics for them ??

Reaction score
Solve IGCSE Physics 0625 Past papers from 1993-2012.
If you still have time, solve 5-6 years of GCE Physics 5054 past papers.
That is more than enough for Paper 1 practise.
GCE !! Aren't the topics different as well as the syllabus ??

Reaction score
GCE !! Aren't the topics different as well as the syllabus ??

It is not completely different. Their syllabus has a few additional things that we don't have. Otherwise, it's the same.
While practising the past papers, you can skip the questions which are out of our syllabus and solve the rest.