• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PHY. Cathode Ray Oscilloscopes HELP.

Reaction score
I SERIOUSLY do not get this topic. The explanation in my book is also really confusing ! :%)
Can anyone kindly please explain it out ? And also please tell what kind of questions can come from C.R.O ?
Any help would be great ! :)

Reaction score
Can some please explain the topic about a transformer :S i dont understand anything from it ! :(

Reaction score
rainbowtiara24 said:
hey.. ill attach a file ,maybe it will help :)

Btw. Arent the Y plates horizontal and the X plates vertical ? Its the other way around in the notes ?

Reaction score
my notes hope it helps...

hey i have made some physics notes it will be helpful to read last moment have a look.. :)

Reaction score
shan5674 said:
Can some please explain the topic about a transformer :S i dont understand anything from it ! :(

There r 2 types of transformers....step up and step down.
they are mainly used to change voltages
depending upon the no. of coils on each side of the transformer (primary and secondary) the voltage will be altered.

Reaction score
Hmm Guyzz,,,,am new in this forum and am totally lost in atomic physics.....have anyone did question no.10 in P3 physics oct/nov 2010 varaint 31 cuz i lost 1o marks easily over there,,,,,,,helpppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz