• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PhOtOsHoP! :D

Reaction score
Ah I don't have to 'try' to make some. I'll post down my work as soon as I get time. Probably the following afternoon. ;)

Will be waiting.

@Others Good job, if you are beginners at Photoshopping [Yes, its a word]. I myself make tutorials and will be posting/uploading them as soon as my exams finish. Keep learning till then, and you will succeed.

I will be posting my works as well soon enough.

Reaction score
[quote}

@Others Good job, if you are beginners at Photoshopping [Yes, its a word]. I myself make tutorials and will be posting/uploading them as soon as my exams finish. Keep learning till then, and you will succeed.

I will be posting my works as well soon enough.[/quote]

yep kinda n pls do it wanna learn new stuff !

Reaction score
Will be waiting.

I will be posting my works as well soon enough.
yeah... do post them.. :)

Reaction score
Ok, I will. Till then is there anything you people want with learning Photoshop?

Reaction score
aT83q.png

uD3gb.jpg
this is veeeerrryy creative