• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Petroleum Engineering?

Reaction score
What do you think of this is as a career? It seemed to one of the higest paid engineering career.

Reaction score
What do you think of this is as a career? It seemed to one of the higest paid engineering career.
dont choose a career because its paid good
by the time you finish with studies the petrol reserves might as well have finished
choose a career in which you are actually intrested in

Reaction score
no i have come from inner space that craves a happy life with adequate wealth .

seriously i'm so confused on my future :(
happiness and wealth are unrelated things
demands keep changing
nobody can tell you that which field shall be best
just do what you do best (y)

Reaction score
by the time you finish with studies the petrol reserves might as well have finished

since you've got a good point that petrol reserves might as well have finished by the time i finish my studies.
what do you think of doing a bachelor on chemical engineering and then doing masters in petroleum engineering just to be on the safe side. :D

i wanna smuggle oil to the states from middle east ;) nothin can make u richer than smuggling oil other than drugs and weapons

Reaction score
since you've got a good point that petrol reserves might as well have finished by the time i finish my studies.
what do you think of doing a bachelor on chemical engineering and then doing masters in petroleum engineering just to be on the safe side. :D

i wanna smuggle oil to the states from middle east ;) nothin can make u richer than smuggling oil other than drugs and weapons
marzee tawadee
idea aint bad :p

Reaction score
haha yolo ;) jo karo ei life mei karo
i wanna work with the us and smuggle oil from middle east. i think usa is tycoon enough to release me from prisons :D

It's not that easy.
If only it were that easy to earn money, the entire world would be rich. :p
You need contacts, and reputation, only then you can take part in high-level smuggling of that kind.
But you're dead-set on going all illegal, Mr.Villain.

I'm choosing the legal path, thinking of becoming a billionaire businessman. B)
Earning money the legal way. xD Better than spending the rest of your life in prison.

Reaction score
It's not that easy.
If only it were that easy to earn money, the entire world would be rich. :p
You need contacts, and reputation, only then you can take part in high-level smuggling of that kind.
But you're dead-set on going all illegal, Mr.Villain.

I'm choosing the legal path, thinking of becoming a billionaire businessman. B)
Earning money the legal way. xD Better than spending the rest of your life in prison.

When you have a dire passion for something , you'd get contacts earn reputation and bla bla . things don't come easy :D

we will see who becomes rich first ;) unless your dad showers a billion rupees to you -_-

Reaction score
When you have a dire passion for something , you'd get contacts earn reputation and bla bla . things don't come easy :D

we will see who becomes rich first ;) unless your dad showers a billion rupees to you -_-

Haha, it's on. I'll be rich-er. :D

Reaction score

jo jeeta apne adhe pese mjhe de ga :p

Reaction score

but the oil reserves are not getting over man these are like the last 40 or 50 years of oil but it is still there and I would be retired living in some penthouse in new York city by the time petrol reserves get over

Reaction score
but the oil reserves are not getting over man these are like the last 40 or 50 years of oil but it is still there and I would be retired living in some penthouse in new York city by the time petrol reserves get over
with estimates, they tend to be wrong , why take risk ? :p