• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

People help please!

Reaction score
Hey people, I just gave three papers of CIE.
Planning to appear in another three subjects in October/November.
So would it be a good idea? I intend to appear in mathematics, ad maths and sociology.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Reaction score
well if u can prepare then give it.But these subs the maths ones require a lot of hard work and learning the concepts but if u start now u can finish easily so the giving of these subjects depends upon u if u can do it then go for it,it reduces a lot of burden from May june.

Reaction score
Let's see. I am very good at mathematics so just thought of shredding the burden a little bit.
The science subjects the next year are difficult as well.
Anyway, thank you so much.

Reaction score
Yes, I will prepare for the 3 subjects and appear in the coming session inshAllah.

Reaction score
No Umer don't do that.I did this last year except I choose world geography except sociology.I was very optimistic at first but over time it actually became a burden because of the sciences other things.I got a D in Admatths and Bs in Math and World geography even though I got 3As in the first 3 subjects in which I appeared in May/June.So I would say that unless u r a Super genious,don't do that or it will ruin your grades but if you still want to do it,u should drop Admaths.

Reaction score
Maths is all practice...and u cnt do three yrs practice in 6 mths..!
Change addmaths wid sumthing interesting or easy....like urdu(2nd language) or English..!! Or sum other language sub if ur gud at any.!

Reaction score
yeah u cud do this as well that dont give add maths now give it in May june 2012 while give the three subs--- Maths,socio and one other easy wala that u will give in My june shift it here it will be better and relieve a lot of math burden from May june and let u concentrate on Add maths.

Reaction score
i wudnt recommend givng add maths early, the concepts wud just slip away!

Reaction score
@no.mercy. Yes it might be but not always. But still if the paper is difficult the marking is very light

Reaction score
Oh alright. Yeah, it's pretty difficult.
Thank you so much for the advice and suggestions.

Reaction score
But yaar its CIE its not school paper any session whether June or December its ought to be difficult :p