• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PeNN......plz help!!

Reaction score
HI...!!!
Please suggest that which pen is preferable to use in exams??
Is black pointer OK...??? :?

Reaction score
Yes u v got the right type .u better use black because whan entering the paper on to the computer it is more visible

Reaction score
USE any pen but it should be Blue or Black. Black is recommended by the examiners ! I suggest you to use INK PEN as it is most visible when scanned into the computer !!

Reaction score
Salman, aren't ink pens bad? What happens if they leak on the paper :p lol.
Just use whatever your comfortable with, as long as its not a gel pen, and its blue or black.

Reaction score
rafae said:
Just use whatever your comfortable with, as long as its not a gel pen, and its blue or black.
As far as I know, gel pens are allowed, too!

Reaction score
cant imagine on the paper day the pen starts leaking on paper and smudges produce :p .... better be on safe side and use pen that writes well and is dark and doesnt leak ;)

Reaction score
rafae said:

Rafae y not gel pens???????
n its a valid point with ink pen.......its too risky......it smudges.....n wat if a put ur hand on it before it dries.......my opinion is that ink pen is OK in class room but in exam....it gotta be gel pen or pointer....watever u prefer.....

Reaction score
Firstly EVERY KIND OF PEN IS ALLOWED !! Secondly paper quality isn't bad and the Ink pen only smudges on a bad quality paper !! ANY USE ANY KIND OF PEN BUT IT IS GOT TO BE BLACK OR BLUE !! that all :)

Reaction score
OK thanks....!! :)
I have now decided to use black pointer with which iam comfortable as u people said.

Reaction score
Ayesha Navaid said:
HI...!!!
black pointer is ok! dont go for erasable inks!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
Ayesha Navaid said:
HI...!!!
black pointer is ok! dont go for erasable inks!
thanks....yeah erasable inks can be dangerous!!