• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 6 - post your doubts are

Reaction score
if you need help with paper 6 just post your doubts are and i will help you(y)

Reaction score
Umm can u help me out with this question
M/J-05
Q-5
if u can could u post the pic aswell :)

Reaction score
Can any1 answer my question
How to draw a ruler clamped to a bench
Diagram if possible....

Reaction score
oct/november 2005 question 2, i cant draw a circuit and i usually get this question wrong all of the time so teach me the principle too plz and ty

Reaction score
i dont understand how do u draw the resistors, if they are lines, i dont know how to convert the wires to resistors.

Reaction score
oct/november 2005 question 2, i cant draw a circuit and i usually get this question wrong all of the time so teach me the principle too plz and ty
question : u need to draw the same as (ii) using standard symbols , u need to connect using lead (connecting wire) A &D in (ii) CD is already connected to C (AB & BC are in series) so to connect it to A u need to draw it parallel with the other 2 :D

Attachments

• 2a.png
    2a.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
HELP PLEASE!! may/june 2008 qs 1(b) physics p6
The cylinder completely covers the marks on the metre rule. Describe, with the aid of
a diagram, how you would judge that the centre of the cylinder is directly above the
10.0 cm mark

Reaction score
Just draw a box to represent the cylinder and then measure the ends of the cylinder and then add those measurements and divide by two. I hope I helped

Reaction score
Just draw a box to represent the cylinder and then measure the ends of the cylinder and then add those measurements and divide by two. I hope I helped

thnks a lot! also ... whenever they ask ways to minimise temperature rise/heating effect in wires what are the best options ?