• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 4 disscusion

Reaction score
ok now guys about why did zep didnt do the hw ...... I wrote coz he has band practice and course in the afternoon
another thing it waas fruit and nuts
is there any other thing plz answeeeeeeer :Search:

Reaction score
dude WTDA HELL !!! WAS IT BAND PRACTICE I THINK MY EARS HAD A SIEZURE OR SMTHIN ND I WROTE BOWLING PRACTICE..!!!
but the oder answr wz fruits nd nuts
wt abt da first blank in dis orchard question i left it as it wz..!!

Reaction score
I wrote courses too. Everybody says concerts, HIS VOICE WASNT CLEAR :mad: i wrote owls and bees. then scribbled on bees and wrote ants :( 2 mistakes only..

Reaction score
themathshater said:
dude WTDA HELL !!! WAS IT BAND PRACTICE I THINK MY EARS HAD A SIEZURE OR SMTHIN ND I WROTE BOWLING PRACTICE..!!!
but the oder answr wz fruits nd nuts
wt abt da first blank in dis orchard question i left it as it wz..!!
it was planting

Reaction score
exam piece of cake

here are some answers i remember

nuts & fruits, Sand cause motor damage,practice and concert,planting,12 million,to reach underground palace museum,cleopatra's castle,many others xD cba to remem. all !

Reaction score
What did y'all write for the last thing .. why do engineers ... Something .. ?

Reaction score
fruits and nuts
health and safety for the caravan thing
and i wrote no time and concert in evening, because i could not understand what he said, bound practice or what, then i thought if i write only practice the answer would be wrong too because what ever the bound thing was important part of the answer. hope no time was correct answer too. any one else wrote it?
and what were the immediate solution avaiable for question 6
i worte phone friend and ask him to come and fix
do homework by hand

Reaction score
i herd da sme thing ...bound or bowlin smthin lyk dat da guy wznt clear
wt else did u guyz think u gt wrong

Reaction score
haha there was this girl in my class who wrote "redesign" instead of "reinforce" haha