• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 32 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just remember i used the right hand rule xP
i dnt remember whch was north n whch was south !!!

Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
Not again ppl .... no child-like arguments anymore .... isnt one warning by Nibz enough ??!!!
get bak to business !!!
True that.

Reaction score
Hey man please stop talking about this and I am always right
If you have any problem go and solve it with yourself
I hate too much of speaking which is of no use

Reaction score
HOW CAN YOY BE SO SUREEEEEEEEEE ! Uffffffff you know what this is useless I amma stop replying to this pokemon guy :p

Reaction score
come on guyz....
cant u do anything better than arguing !!!!!!
if both of u thinnk ur right then ignore what other say
but if u fight with the wrong answer that mean u hv a doubt that maybe ur answer is wrong !!

if u understand this then stop arguing :D

Reaction score
haochen said:
come on guyz....
cant u do anything better than arguing !!!!!!
if both of u thinnk ur right then ignore what other say
but if u fight with the wrong answer that mean u hv a doubt that maybe ur answer is wrong !!

if u understand this then stop arguing :D
Man I am trying to make him understand and he is not accepting what I am saying
You even see the way how he is arguing with me, u will see that he is jobless. 8)

Reaction score
Firstly I AM NOT A HE -.- And yes fine I dont have the time to argue with this guy anyways :) Lets carry on with our discussion :D

Reaction score
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
Firstly I AM NOT A HE -.- And yes fine I dont have the time to argue with this guy anyways :) Lets carry on with our discussion :D
Ok sorry
Lets have some peace
:beer:

Reaction score
OrlandoBloom<3 said:

ohh srry "SHE"
:D
Keeemoman said:
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
Ok sorry
Lets have some peace
:beer:
lol :lol:
thats much better :D

Reaction score
You know I am glad we didnt give variant 1 . I noticed it was EXTREMELY TOUGH for them . Btw what region gives variant 1 paper ?

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
I know it says that but if time is decreased then power will increase and how is that(that is your answer)
u need to keep the power constant
Try to look at it logically..umm..Keeemoman...

With a motor of power rating 150 watts, u lift up 100g of weight to a height of 2 metres. Suppose time taken = 5sec
then u decide to use the SAME motor, whose power is STILL 150 watts, to lift up 300g of weight to a height of 2 metres.
wht do u think? time taken will be more or less?? The time taken will obviously be more! thts wht exactly the question ws asking u in their "CIE" way!
Hope this cleared your confusion. there is absolutely no need to include distance in there.
try understanding others' answer for once!

Reaction score
abdullahsakif said:
Keeemoman said:
I know it says that but if time is decreased then power will increase and how is that(that is your answer)

With a motor of power rating 150 watts, u lift up 100g of weight to a height of 2 metres. Suppose time taken = 5sec
then u decide to use the SAME motor, whose power is STILL 150 watts, to lift up 300g of weight to a height of 2 metres.
wht do u think? time taken will be more or less?? The time taken will obviously be more! thts wht exactly the question ws asking u in their "CIE" way!
Hope this cleared your confusion. there is absolutely no need to include distance in there.
I still dont agree cause if you do that the package will still wont reach cause time taken is more and in your previous calculation you have calculated the minimum power
Therefore obviously it wont reach since it doesnt have the enough power

Reaction score
Example 2

Keeemoman said:
abdullahsakif said:
Keeemoman said:

I still dont agree cause if you do that the package will still wont reach cause time taken is more and in your previous calculation you have calculated the minimum power
Therefore obviously it wont reach since it doesnt have the enough power
Okay, Keemoman. I still don't get your logic.
What do you mean the package won't reach ?
Are you implying that the motor will fail ?
Because even if time taken increases, it doesn't matter.
We're not timing it and it's not a delivery race or anything 8)

Reaction score
Why is that
Do you mean that it will reach whatever the power
Ok think logically if you give a very low power you mean it will take years to reach
Another example is if you, with your tiny hands try pushing the plane to reach to other country then will it move!!!!
and then there is something else why will they repeat a question and give 5 marks for free!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.