• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 22 math was so hard

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 2015 leaked papers (any paper is fine), if u have it please give it to me on this email [email protected] please give, I need it very urgently!!! :'(

Reaction score
Well our teacher never taught us how to do it but I know now and rest of the paper 2 wasn't that hard it was fine I was only stuck at the nth term question.Paper 4 is usually more hard than paper 2 so we can expect it to be tough
P.S As far as I know only one girl found it idk if someone else found it because after the paper we didn't get time for dicussion and for the boys I have no idea about them but the point is that many people did leave the nth term question
If ur teacher didnt teach u than thats an other problem....Yeah and paper 42 was way too tough..wasnt expecting such type of paper and i think threshold will be low this year..maybeee..how was urs??

Reaction score
Well our teacher never taught us how to do it but I know now and rest of the paper 2 wasn't that hard it was fine I was only stuck at the nth term question.Paper 4 is usually more hard than paper 2 so we can expect it to be tough
P.S As far as I know only one girl found it idk if someone else found it because after the paper we didn't get time for dicussion and for the boys I have no idea about them but the point is that many people did leave the nth term question
If ur teacher didnt teach u than thats an other problem....Yeah and paper 42 was way too tough..wasnt expecting such type of paper and i think threshold will be low this year..maybeee..how was urs??

Reaction score
My paper was very bad it sucked to the core. Usually the school mocks(prelims) are tougher than the IG papers and it was tough but after giving p42 I feel mock paper was very easy plus I couldn't manage the time properly because all the questions were tough so I left 11 marks questions and I am not even sure about the rest of the paper. I hope the threshold is low and whatever I did is correct

Reaction score
My paper was very bad it sucked to the core. Usually the school mocks(prelims) are tougher than the IG papers and it was tough but after giving p42 I feel mock paper was very easy plus I couldn't manage the time properly because all the questions were tough so I left 11 marks questions and I am not even sure about the rest of the paper. I hope the threshold is low and whatever I did is correct
Yeahhhh..my 2 or 3 questions were hit and try and i m pretty sure they r wrong...and yeah i think no ones paper was that good at all....frm which school r u??

Reaction score
BTw i pray for all of you that the grade boundaries be EXTREMELY low so that y'all can get a's at least :)
AMEEN
Best of luck for the coming papers

Reaction score
although the paper was hard but ill get full marks as per my teacher who said i did all the questions correctly
he actually had a copy of the paper with him and he asked me some questions :p and paper was completely similar to our school final term exam
so i guess i was lucky :p because i had done questions like those before
anyways gtg pls pray for my geography paper tomorrow i know nothing of it :(