• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAPER 2 BUSINESS CASE STUDIES HELP

Reaction score
people please i am not finding the case studies in my past papers from 2009 to 2012
i really need it urgent i did not practice before now and i am afraid this affects my result any advice in solving this paper please urgent the exam is just 3 days away it is at :eek: 21/05 i am so nervous:cautious: and how was paper 1 to you is it good ;)
best of luck for all of you(y)

Reaction score
people please i am not finding the case studies in my past papers from 2009 to 2012
i really need it urgent i did not practice before now and i am afraid this affects my result any advice in solving this paper please urgent the exam is just 3 days away it is at :eek: 21/05 i am so nervous:cautious: and how was paper 1 to you is it good ;)
best of luck for all of you(y)
case studies r different every year! why r u soo keen on doin it now? know everything abt the marketing mix, product liffe cycle, break even charts, formulas
economies of scale , type of finance, private, public limited companies

Reaction score
case studies r different every year! why r u soo keen on doin it now? know everything abt the marketing mix, product liffe cycle, break even charts, formulas
thats all we have to know?

egy

Reaction score

Thank you so much (y)

Reaction score
well paper one was pretty simple , so im expecting paper 2 to be hard
Motivation, Recruitment, Finance, Break Even graphs and Trade unions didnt show up , so you could expect the paper to be focusing on these topics.

Reaction score
well paper one was pretty simple , so im expecting paper 2 to be hard
Motivation, Recruitment, Finance, Break Even graphs and Trade unions didnt show up , so you could expect the paper to be focusing on these topics.
yep exactly, that's what i think too