• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

paper 12 chemistry ...

Reaction score
Man but still in the question they wrote are produced TOGETHER doesnt that mean all the C's and H's cant be more than the alkene being cracked?
yeh that's what I thought that Cs and Hs can't be more.. cause it is a cracking process... nothing or at least no new elemetns are being added

Reaction score
these type of things happen ...:p
for the question which asked which is the greatest dipole i got that wrong second time i had done it in nov or june o9 paper that time was also wrong....:p
yeh well.. I hadn't studied so .. noe it just feels crappy! cause I haven't got much time between my next chem exams either

Reaction score
We are discussing Chemistry paper 1 (12) over here.
please don't mess up things

Would anyone please tell the answer to the Hemlock question. Was it B? If it wasn't, then why?? :|

dude please don't confuse others we are discussing Chemistry paper 12 over here.
I don't think you are referring to the same paper.

Q.4
for the incomplete valance shell , Answer was (B) CH3 +

Q31
which of these have trigonal planer , Answer all were trigonal planer

for the SN2 intermediate , Answer was C

The Cracking One . The Answer was W X Z.

Reaction score
Me too ive gotten 28/35 so far mashAllah. Hoping i can get 3 more right. Plus my practical kinda sucked bad chemicals so i want to do really good in Paper 2 inshAllah. Guys do pray for me :D
will you please post the q no and the answers that you're sure are correct so I can check my answers? and yeh my practical went horribly too ..so inshallah p2 will be better

Reaction score
Me too ive gotten 28/35 so far mashAllah. Hoping i can get 3 more right. Plus my practical kinda sucked bad chemicals so i want to do really good in Paper 2 inshAllah. Guys do pray for me :D
i am may be scoring round 35/40. mine 4 are confirm wrong and about 1 there is ambiguity that might be right or wrong..:)

Reaction score
will you please post the q no and the answers that you're sure are correct so I can check my answers? and yeh my practical went horribly too ..so inshallah p2 will be better

it seems like everyone's practical went bad including mine..:(

Reaction score
Man ive got like 2 papers on mond. 1 on tues wed thur and another 2 on the next monday :p typing everything will waste a lot of my time. Ill type every qustn on the 21st. :D