• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

papaer 11 ICT

Reaction score
Memory Cards are a form of Flash Memories.
but a flash memory cannot be placed in a mobile, its used to transfer data from a laptop to another , but am emory card its a small chip that is placed inside the cell phone, they both a have different shapes!

Reaction score
but a flash memory cannot be placed in a mobile, its used to transfer data from a laptop to another , but am emory card its a small chip that is placed inside the cell phone, they both a have different shapes!
The "flash memory" you're talking about is called a Pendrive, which is the common usb stick we use every day. The Pendrives , Micro SDs, MMCs, etc are all Flash Memories.

Reaction score
In general the exam was easy, about the mobile question true, because old phones use flash memory card :), what about the validation : i wrote barecode behind none, version behind none too

Reaction score
i wrote author and title of the book.... behind none.. dont knw whether its right

Reaction score
i think it is false because they have a memory stick not flash

Reaction score
Man old mobiles like old nokia mobile was using flash memory stick, the new one uses memory stick ( ITS ONLY ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE CHIP )