• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistani Engineering Universities Admission help required...

Reaction score
Hey guys i wanted to ask you that if a student has 70% in o levels and 78% in a levels and has 1990 score in SAT II, can he get into Nust or Uet for mechanical engineering or civil engineering?

Reaction score
Guys I have a question , My NET results are out and I was wondering what's the cut off point for NUST to admit students into their university. I got 131/200 is that good ??

Reaction score
Guys I have a question , My NET results are out and I was wondering what's the cut off point for NUST to admit students into their university. I got 131/200 is that good ??
I think you'll get in civil and chemical. What is your o levels equivalence by the way

Reaction score
I think you'll get in civil and chemical. What is your o levels equivalence by the way
im trying to apply for mechanical and I just recently finished my levels awaiting my results . My IGs equivalency is between 85%-90% don't remember correctly soo yeahhh