• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Vs India

Pakistan/India

• Pakistan

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • India

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Will Be A Close One To Call

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
ok so just 1 day left for the World Cup 2015 to kick off and 2 days For The match of the year(surely) pakistan vs india :)
so who do you think will win this time and who will play the key role???btw remind you all i am a pak supporter :p

Reaction score
ok so just 1 day left for the World Cup 2015 to kick off and 2 days For The match of the year(surely) pakistan vs india :)
so who do you think will win this time and who will play the key role???btw remind you all i am a pak supporter :p
I am just commenting cuz I thought nobody on this Site should feel alone..
I mean, this post should not be LEFT out.
There should be comments on this too.
People NEED to See this..!! :3

Coming to the topic, We all know who's goanna win... the one who's always been winning!! ofc!! :p
And it's a TEAM Game. Everybody needs to step up their game, and play the best they can... and give us a fair, entertaining game. bas :3
abh kuch ziada hi bakwaas hogayi hai.. phir milte hain :3 Okay, i'm craaaaazyyy.

Reaction score
I am just commenting cuz I thought nobody on this Site should feel alone..
I mean, this post should not be LEFT out.
There should be comments on this too.
People NEED to See this..!! :3

Coming to the topic, We all know who's goanna win... the one who's always been winning!! ofc!! :p
And it's a TEAM Game. Everybody needs to step up their game, and play the best they can... and give us a fair, entertaining game. bas :3
abh kuch ziada hi bakwaas hogayi hai.. phir milte hain :3 Okay, i'm craaaaazyyy.
bhai kiski team mai ho ? :p

Reaction score
pakistan can only win by a miracle!!!
koi haal nai in logo ka, but still lets hope for the best :p
btw im pak supporter

Reaction score
kuch toh kar raha hai... other than some other players.. ._. and he is a man, who ppl expect a LOT from..
Some what u could say "The ONLY Hope" :3

itni jaldi?! Match chal raha hai..!! :3 :p

Baji... aapne bas rona nahi hai.. ._. :p

Reaction score
kuch toh kar raha hai... other than some other players.. ._. and he is a man, who ppl expect a LOT from..
Some what u could say "The ONLY Hope" :3

itni jaldi?! Match chal raha hai..!! :3 :p

Baji... aapne bas rona nahi hai.. ._. :p
pathan hae, demagh use kare to kuch bhi nahi kar sakta :/
hope hope hope....har bar yahi kartay hain

ji :/

koi nai, hamara time bhi aaega :p