• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pakistan studies

Reaction score
i am stuck on the grading system of cie examination for pakistan studies(2059) .in the last year result children who got A grade in both history and geography got a total grade of A* in pakistan studies (2059) but until i know so A* is on 90% while A is on 80% so how do those children get A* grade and if cie really gives us A* after we score 80 % in both history and geography exams of pakistan studies(2059)

Reaction score
i am stuck on the grading system of cie examination for pakistan studies(2059) .in the last year result children who got A grade in both history and geography got a total grade of A* in pakistan studies (2059) but until i know so A* is on 90% while A is on 80% so how do those children get A* grade and if cie really gives us A* after we score 80 % in both history and geography exams of pakistan studies(2059)
Last year, a girl in my class got C in paper 1 and A/A* in p2 of Islamiyat, and her overall grade was A*

Reaction score
The grade threshold varies from year to year.if the paper was hard,then the threshold would be lower and people with low marks would easily get good grades and if the paper is easier then the grade threshold would be lower and the people with high marks would get good grades but I doubt that they make the threshold too high.

I gave My CIES this year,I hope I good grades Insah Allah!

Reaction score

M also confused about their grade granting criteria!!