• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies problem... plss help!

Reaction score
hey guys... i am appearing in may june 2012.... can sme pls explain me the 14 marks qs marking scheme? also write a sample answer..... thank you... pls reply asap...

Reaction score
Give a minutes to understand the Question
Start with introduction.
Do the paragraphing
Evaluation at the end, tell why it is so and why it is not.

Reaction score
Ok so as sadiaali said.... Understand the ques... Give the intro not more den 2 lines! Den as i was taught find 6 reasons or points for the answer... Explain each point clearly in seperate paragraphs and add a conclusion paragraph discusing the most imp point! 2ndly if u face any ques which requires comparision like partition of bengal was imp or itx reversal.... So in these types of ques do the same... Just tell 3 reasons in favour of partition n 3 in reversal.... N den in conclusion write wht u think was was important reversal or partition ;)
3rdly if u face the ques like : Explain important events which occur between 1940 to 1947.
So in this types of ques write all the events briefly in seperate paragraphs ;)

Reaction score
Intro : partition of bengal was as imporatnt as itx reversal hence it has many reasons for partition and reversal as described below....

Reaction score
When i was giving my o level p.st i was also told this false method of following through all levels 1 to 5 however, the real deal is that you have to do just level 5 to get the marks of level 5. And as writen in lvl 5 that to do as lvl 4 folowd by evaluation.
Here is the correct procedure:
Just start the ans. Right away, no simplistic statement or background. Find 3 to 4 good reasons and write a paragraph on each. After you are done, write a last evaluative paragraph. Thats it.

Reaction score
history paper has an extremely limited tym.....so u dont hv to waste tym over giving introductions....just start right away wid ur 1st reason
give one paragraph for each reason , explained and exampled briefly.
u have to give 5 reasons in total and then a final 6th paragraph for a conclusion.....wording of conclusion must be like "concluding", "As a result", "the nut shell is", "the conclusion is"
the conclusion should reflect your opinion about the asked question....and you should also state that y do u think so.......