• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies Paper 1

Reaction score
Yeah man. Before, I'll be honest, I wasn't religious at all and well, I wouldn't like to go in detail.
Thanks to Allah, I've been guided by the right people in my life, and now ALLHUMDULLIAH, I've started praying regularly and I've seen it has really been helping me in my studies and everywhere in life.
It is truly something magical.

On topic: Gt will be around 63-64 for A* I hope

Reaction score
Please every one pray that Gt would be 63 or 64 !! :D
and also pray that Geo paper comes easy !!

Reaction score
Salman, any tips for geo paper. Im gonna start studying, and I don't wanna loose my A* cause of geo lol

Reaction score
@rafae tips for geo is just CLEAR CONCEPTS GO THOROUGHLY THROUGH MARK SCHEMES in the exam concentrate on giving valid points and also try to solve past papers if possible they help alot.....BOOK TO BE USED IS HUMA NAZ SETHI also dont forget to look map of pakistan.....its mostly general knowledge in geography

Hope this helps

Reaction score
okay. I will memorise the marking keys. From tommorow morning, I am going to max out geography non stop. 3 chapters and all mark schemes of those chapters per day.

Reaction score
Lol i have done reading of only 3 chapters. Im in a much worse position.

Reaction score
i didnt studied the whole year...jxt last night i studied and i attempted 1,4,5 Q.....and paper was so easy that i completed it 10 min before paper ends...

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
yar eik bat muje bari ajeeb lagti hai i recently before the exam researched islam a bit more quranic tachings zakir laik lectures and then decided to pray 5 times a day and see waht happens because i didnt used to pray more than 2 timesa day it really helped me now i m firm in my prayers i miss zuhr because of my exams :( it starts at 2 and i have to leave from home at 12:15 what we all need to do is pray 5 times a day even after the exams WARNA ALLAH NE KEHNA HAI YE MERA BANDE KO MEIN SIRF APNE KAAM KE LIE YAD ATA HUN

i wanted to say tht namaz is the most IMP.on the first day i also missed but wen i told to my elders they were like if u need to spare time of ur paper as well,u shud but dnt leave namaz cuz its fard n the excuze ov paper is not gonna be listened its get qaza wen we finish our paper.i suggest u tht wen u enter ur center ask the guards or BC council staff tht u wasnt to pray tell me where shud i pray he will inform u.cuz i did the same yesterday

Reaction score
mohammadusman96 said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
yar eik bat muje bari ajeeb lagti hai i recently before the exam researched islam a bit more quranic tachings zakir laik lectures and then decided to pray 5 times a day and see waht happens because i didnt used to pray more than 2 timesa day it really helped me now i m firm in my prayers i miss zuhr because of my exams :( it starts at 2 and i have to leave from home at 12:15 what we all need to do is pray 5 times a day even after the exams WARNA ALLAH NE KEHNA HAI YE MERA BANDE KO MEIN SIRF APNE KAAM KE LIE YAD ATA HUN

i wanted to say tht namaz is the most IMP.on the first day i also missed but wen i told to my elders they were like if u need to spare time of ur paper as well,u shud but dnt leave namaz cuz its fard n the excuze ov paper is not gonna be listened its get qaza wen we finish our paper.i suggest u tht wen u enter ur center ask the guards or BC council staff tht u wasnt to pray tell me where shud i pray he will inform u.cuz i did the same yesterday

WHICH CENTER YOU ARE IN mohammadusman????

Reaction score
Don't worry !! i think they are gonna be low as the paper was bit hard or confusing!! specially Q2

Reaction score
mastermindh yeah as long as we supported it from quranic verses we will but i only gave 2 to 3 quotations i wont get more than 5 to 6 marks in that question :(:(

Reaction score
I think yes as the question stated
From passage you have studied and other similar passages

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
mastermindh yeah as long as we supported it from quranic verses we will but i only gave 2 to 3 quotations i wont get more than 5 to 6 marks in that question :(:(

ARE YOU SURE??????
I DID A HUGE BLUNDER
FIRST I WROTE HAZRAT ADAM, THEN HOLY PROPHET(a whole page)
THEN I HAD TO CUT IT AND WROTE ABOUT HAZRAT NUH IN HURRY
THOUGH I HAD GIVEN AROUND 5 QUOTATIONS......
IS IT WORTH??

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
I only gave 2 quotations !! one for Hazart Adam and another for Jesus !!

I didn't gave even single quotation...andaaza nai tha aisay question ka..but I gave the name of Surah!