• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yes it's very helpful, thanks and how should I start it like which chaps are most imp?
AOA!
You can give examples like in the question of agricultural training facilities, you could mention about University of Agriculture, Faisalabad. And in any question in which you are saying that we should use local raw materials, you could give examples like limestone, clay etc as appropriate.
Also, in a renewable energy question, when you are discussing about wind power potential in Pakistan, you can give e.g of Thatta-Badin wind corridor.
Hope this helped. ;)

Reaction score
Yes it's very helpful, thanks and how should I start it like which chaps are most imp?
Based on several teachers' and my own opinions, they are:
V.Imp: Population
V.Imp: Agriculture
Imp: Transport and Telecommunications
Imp: Industry
Imp: Trade
Imp: Power Resources

Other somewhat imp chapters include: Fishing, Climate
But remember, question can still come from any chapter, so its better to go thru others as well...
Also remember to go through past papers.
Hope this helps! :):D

Reaction score
Fishing & Climate R most Imp.
Based on several teachers' and my own opinions, they are:
V.Imp: Population
V.Imp: Agriculture
Imp: Transport and Telecommunications
Imp: Industry
Imp: Trade
Imp: Power Resources

Other somewhat imp chapters include: Fishing, Climate
But remember, question can still come from any chapter, so its better to go thru others as well...
Also remember to go through past papers.
Hope this helps! :):D

Thankyouu both :') please remember me in your prayers specially on this blessed Friday :D

Reaction score
I first made this before the exams, but now it is 4 days till freedom (last exam)!!!!!!! :p

Attachments

• 4 days!.png
    4 days!.png
    297.4 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Guys, what would the definition be of services? (taken from syllabus content) Thanks in advance. I know the definition of infrastructure. 'The basic facilities needed for the functioning of a community or society' but not of services.

Reaction score
pls tell me how to attempt 6 mark question of geography ?
AOA!
->How to do them?
There are two statements given. In my opinion, we have to agree with/ support one statement, and give and explain 3 advantages/ pros of that statement, along with using examples (very important if you want 5-6 marks), and then give and explain 3 disadvantages/ cons of the other statement which we are not supporting. Do not forget to give examples in your answer.

->Sample question and answer (written by me):
Q-
Statement A: In order to solve our energy crisis,we should set up more thermal power stations that make use of locally available fossil fuels (coal,oil and natural gas) and biomass sources.
Statement B: The energy crisis can only be solved on sustainable grounds,if we develop alternative sources of energy.
Which statement do you agree with more? Give reasons for your answer and refer to places or examples you have studied in Pakistan to support your answer.

Ans- I agree with Statement B. If we develop renewable energy, it will not run out and it can solve the crisis for a long-term period. It is also cheap to develop as there is no expense for fuel, which is beneficial for an economy like Pakistan's. Pakistan has much potential of renewable energy, such as the Thatta-Badin wind corridor, and solar energy potential in southern Pakistan, where there are 250+ sunny days in a year. The maintenance costs of the renewable energy machinery, like solar panels, and HEP stations, is also low. They also do not produce greenhouse gases and are environmentally friendly, and so are sustainable as they also help preserve the environment. On the other hand, thermal power stations need a lot of capital to be built and maintained. Fossil fuels like coal, oil and gas, will eventually run out as their reserves are being quickly used up. They also produce greenhouse gases, causing pollution and harm to environment. Natural gas and oil also have to be used in other places like transport etc, so there can be a shortage of fuel.

->Other than this, these are some examples of examples:
You can give examples like in the question of agricultural training facilities, you could mention about University of Agriculture, Faisalabad. And in any question in which you are saying that we should use local raw materials, you could give examples like limestone, clay etc as appropriate.
Also, in a renewable energy question, when you are discussing about wind power potential in Pakistan, you can give e.g of Thatta-Badin wind corridor.

NOTE: The sample answer might be a bit too long, as it contains much detail. In the exam, remember to write your answer within the space/lines provided.

Hope all of this helped you. ;):)(y)

Reaction score
I've mentiomed a wrong date for a battle in o level islamiat. How far i will be penalised?
You won't be penalised as there is no negative marking as far as I know, but it would give a bit of a bad impression and examiner might drop a level or a mark due to less accuracy... but do not worry much, as examiner might just overlook it. ;)

Reaction score
hey.. is somebody having a complete answer of importance of pilgrimage 10 marks question??? as well as for fasting.
please if somebody is having, share it?

Reaction score
Ok guys I think that in 6 marks it is variable to give the number of advantages and disadvantages such 4 advantages and 2 disadvantage or maybe vice verse depending upon what type of faction you have knowledge off because mostly which I have done and what My teachers have told me to do 4 advantages and 2 disadvantage.