• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey listen...can anyone tell me that in the following questions,
1)Describe the events that immediately led up to the Prophet's migration?
2)Suggest three reasons why he decided to move from Mecca to Madinah?
Do we have to write the same reasons??
If not,then what is the difference?

Reaction score
Why did Pakistan sign UNO?/4
What was the Tashkent treaty ? /4
"Why" questions usually come in 7 marks.
The question should be "Why did Pak. join UNO"
- Kashmir Issue and Canal Water Dispute
- Gain International recognition among countries
- Speak for the muslim and regional countries

2. Tashkent treaty or Tashkent Declaration of 10 January 1966 was a peace agreement between India and Pakistan which the USSR arranged between the two countries. This made the relations of Pakistan with USSR better, but there were differences on this agreement b/w Ayub Khan and Z. A. Bhutto, and he left the government.

Reaction score
Guys,is it worth spending a portion of my crucial time preparing Pakistan's relations with Bangladesh,Iran and Egypt?

Reaction score
Guys,is it worth spending a portion of my crucial time preparing Pakistan's relations with Bangladesh,Iran and Egypt?
I would just like to say that prepare Section C for only Q#1. Focus on Section B more. If you have practiced and understood Sec A & Sec B, then go for Relations with bangla,iran and egypt. :)

Reaction score
I would just like to say that prepare Section C for only Q#1. Focus on Section B more. If you have practiced and understood Sec A & Sec B, then go for Relations with bangla,iran and egypt. :)
Thanks a bunch for the advice.I have thoroughly prepared section A&B,but I merely went through the more significant topics of Section C such as Zia-ul-Haq,Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto,Ayub Khan,Bangladesh & six points,problems soon after partition e.t.c.Hope neglecting the remaining minor topics won't prove costly.

Reaction score
Got a question in my mind: Q.Describe the following surahs tell muslims about the circumstances in which they were revealed. (Surah Al Duha and Surah Al Nas).
Amswer it immediately..... thnx in advance!!!

Reaction score
what will be the answer if this question, I think its important.

How far has the UN been effective in meeting its objective of preserving international peace n security during recent years?

Reaction score
Got a question in my mind: Q.Describe the following surahs tell muslims about the circumstances in which they were revealed. (Surah Al Duha and Surah Al Nas).

for surah duha,you'll have to write on break in revelation and all that check farkhanda noor for this
for surah nas, you have to write that how the a black magic spell was cast on him (S.A.W) and how Allah revealed a dream and how he was cured .....

Reaction score

Duha:
After receiving the first revelation at cave Hira, some time passed by(15 days) and the unbelievers mocked the Prophet (pbuh) saying that he had displeased God and He had forsaken him. The Prophet (pbuh) started getting anxious and worried that perhaps what they said was true. This Surah was then revealed to console him and to inform him taht God hadn't forsaken him. He was asked to establish prayers and sacrifice to withstand hostile situations and was promised a better afterlife. The prophet pbuh one seeing Jibrael said : 'You delayed while I was looking forward to seeing you' , to which the angel replied : 'I was more eager than you but I am a missionary servant and do not descend excpet by my Lord's permission.' The purpose of the delay was actually because the Prophet pbuh needed some rest after receiving the first revelation as he was not used to receiving it.

Nas:
This was revealed at a time when the Prophet pbuh was affected by a spell of black magic. A jew called Labid got hold of a strand of the Prophet's pbuh hair and cast a spell on it. Jibrael descended and told that the spell objects were placed in a certain well. Hazrat Ali went there and emptied the water and lifted a stone inder which he found a bag made of palm tree fibres . His hair , a few teeth of his comb and a string of a bow on which was tied 11 knots were also present.There was also a wax puppet into which 11 needles had been inserted. In total the Surahs (Nas and Falaq) contained 11 verses. On reciting them the knots untied and the Prophet pbuh was cured.

Hope it was useful :)

Reaction score
Guys , in the islamisation question in History the successes are Zia's reforms, and the islamic provisions of the 1973 and 1956 constitutions but what about the failures?

Reaction score
Duha:
After receiving the first revelation at cave Hira, some time passed by(15 days) and the unbelievers mocked the Prophet (pbuh) saying that he had displeased God and He had forsaken him. The Prophet (pbuh) started getting anxious and worried that perhaps what they said was true. This Surah was then revealed to console him and to inform him taht God hadn't forsaken him. He was asked to establish prayers and sacrifice to withstand hostile situations and was promised a better afterlife. The prophet pbuh one seeing Jibrael said : 'You delayed while I was looking forward to seeing you' , to which the angel replied : 'I was more eager than you but I am a missionary servant and do not descend excpet by my Lord's permission.' The purpose of the delay was actually because the Prophet pbuh needed some rest after receiving the first revelation as he was not used to receiving it.

Nas:
This was revealed at a time when the Prophet pbuh was affected by a spell of black magic. A jew called Labid got hold of a strand of the Prophet's pbuh hair and cast a spell on it. Jibrael descended and told that the spell objects were placed in a certain well. Hazrat Ali went there and emptied the water and lifted a stone inder which he found a bag made of palm tree fibres . His hair , a few teeth of his comb and a string of a bow on which was tied 11 knots were also present.There was also a wax puppet into which 11 needles had been inserted. In total the Surahs (Nas and Falaq) contained 11 verses. On reciting them the knots untied and the Prophet pbuh was cured.

Hope it was useful :)

p.s you can also quote the surahs to create a good impression