• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey I found these.. will these be helpful to us? Can someone who has given 3248 tell me? View attachment 48000

There are only 5 marks out of 110 for this. Of them 2-3 are pretty common while others are very new. Why the hassle? I barely did any - just read through them on the last day.

I used Mujib-ul-Rehman's book.

No book covers them - they can come from anywhere.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie. I have a difficulty in making answers. My teacher gives me notes in pkstudies but I fail to answer history questions compared to how good I compared. For geography, please give me tips as I struggle alot with this subjects. How should I learn and practice? Past-papers and please give me resources for scoring better marks. For urdu, I scored the lowest in the class. I scored 12/25. I am very bad at translation.. Any tips on how to improve in translation? also when I'm writing an essay in urdu, I forget the points and usually exceed the normal word limit(150) and I got 3/15 because of this! when comprehension comes, I don't understand the question. Please guys help me! in 2016, I have to give my CIE's and also I need a bit help in Islamiyat and give me tips on how to remember the subject more better. Looking forward to all of you helping me!
-m

Reaction score
Can someone help me regarding 2059 Pakistan Studies O level paper pattern of 2015. I know that first question is now compulsory but would it be from third section? Or could it be from any of the sections? I have searched the sites but there is no clue regarding this. Kindly help me out I will be extremely thankful.

Reaction score
Can someone help me regarding 2059 Pakistan Studies O level paper pattern of 2015. I know that first question is now compulsory but would it be from third section? Or could it be from any of the sections? I have searched the sites but there is no clue regarding this. Kindly help me out I will be extremely thankful.
bro read the new syllabus of 2015.q1 can come from any section

Reaction score

it is confirm that for first two years the first question will come from section 3

Reaction score
Can any one help me with Q 1 part b of Islamiyat p1
I don't know what to write in it.
In the past papers from 2009-2011 it written that we have to write about how the verse presents its theme in a distinctive way.
So says the syllabus from 2oo9-2015 but in the past papers from 2012-2013 its written that we have to write the importance of the theme.
The response to these are totally different
I am appearing for islamiyat in 2015 may/June what should i prepare for? The importance of the theme? or how the verse presents its theme in a distinctive way?

some one please help