• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Aoa everyone
My Islamyat exam's on the 8th. Please help.
Im really confused. Firstly I want to ask is it enough if I answer the 10 mark question on just 2 pages (the one we get in the exam) and the 4 mark question on the third because Im scared it may not be enough as everyone's telling me you'll need extra sheets where as I can barely fill out the provided 3 pages.
Also for question 1, is it enough if we just write 10-11 lines for each part so basically answering the 4 parts in one and a half page and leaving the rest of the space behind.

Reaction score
Is it for sure that the questions from May/June 2014 paper will not be repeated again in O/N 2014? I need a firm confirmation please.

Yeah thats a confirm thing that they are not repeated like this and this thing has never happened since 2003 i guess for isl.....but in Pak.studies they can repeat the questions either in 7 marks or in 14 marks.

Reaction score
Aoa everyone
My Islamyat exam's on the 8th. Please help.
Im really confused. Firstly I want to ask is it enough if I answer the 10 mark question on just 2 pages (the one we get in the exam) and the 4 mark question on the third because Im scared it may not be enough as everyone's telling me you'll need extra sheets where as I can barely fill out the provided 3 pages.
Also for question 1, is it enough if we just write 10-11 lines for each part so basically answering the 4 parts in one and a half page and leaving the rest of the space behind.

2 pages are enough ...infact more then enough as long as u have covered the main points and covering all the relevant details and references.
2ndly ...u have not to worry for the sheets ...do ask the supervisors or invigilators if they'll provide the sheets or not ....
yeah there's no harm in leaving the remaining page ....

P.s out the topic : never ever fill the details on the extra sheets during ur exam time even if they warn u or threats u that they wont accpet it later on cz that thing just waste ur time.

Reaction score
Thank you for the upload :)
Please any tips for tomorrow?

np at all ... :)
try to attempt 7 marks then 14 marks leaving the space for 4 marks question ....
once u are doing with this ....then come to 4 marks questions and try to do it as quickly as possible in order to ace the ppr ... and TIME is very imp otherwise u'll be no where .. * dont waste time at 4 marks question ...all u have to write 4 facts to save ur time here and utilize it on 14 marks questions.

Reaction score
how many references in 7 marks and 14 marks?

7 marks : 3 reasons ...each reason should be well explained with atleast 2 references of 1-2 lines ...

14 marks : 3 factors well explained ..no imp detail should be missing ....P.s the factor given in the question must be explained (otherwise u'll straight forward lose 5 marks or even more) and last para describing all the other minor events or reasons as per the question.
- Conclusion: with a reason( u can pick it as it is from the above factor which u have already explained. )