• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Yes - you have to.

We did that because in the previous pattern you can do the paper and skip Section 3. Now Section 3 is compulsory.

Thanks for the reply ,
but won't it be hard to do the whole of section 3 ?
Should i send an email to cambridge and ask them to give some clarifications?

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply ,
but won't it be hard to do the whole of section 3 ?
Should i send an email to cambridge and ask them to give some clarifications?

I don't if Cambridge can help. A teacher perhaps will be better.
Ofcourse it'll be hard - but it's not very hard. History is just a story - you need to memorise it. I memorised it in 3-4 readings tbh.

Reaction score
I don't if Cambridge can help. A teacher perhaps will be better.
Ofcourse it'll be hard - but it's not very hard. History is just a story - you need to memorise it. I memorised it in 3-4 readings tbh.

Yeah , i'll go to a teacher and ask. Thanks again for the replies.

Reaction score
I got a 2 A 's.. Urdu and Islmiyat and a B in pak st. Will be re appearing in this Oct/Nov session. Any tips people. Though, I just appeared in this May/June examination for these subjects.

Reaction score
Salam.
Can anyone please provide me with the patterns of O Levels Urdu Syllabus B (thats 3248).
I mean the pattern of letter, report, speech and every composition that can possibly be assessed.
Im appearing in the coming session. (Oct/Nov 2014)
Jazak Allah.

Reaction score
so i gave my english and urdu paper in may/june my result came i got A in both the urdu paper andit got turned into an A* but i got A in both the english papers as well and remained an A is there any way i can find out y without getting my paper rechecked or anything!!1

Reaction score
Okay! I am going to fail Pak.Studies. I am scared like anything... Cant explain my fright! Can someone help!? History exam on the
7th of Oct!!!
I have read the whole book thoroughly, trust me I have! but now when it comes to past papers I cant solve a single question as if my mind got wiped!!!
:(
Helpp!!!!!! anyone? anyone? Scared like UFFFF!!!
6 days to go :'(

Reaction score
plz help me with these questions:
q)why did sir syed ahmad khan write causes of indian revolt?
q)why did sir syed ahmad khan found the Aligarh movement?

1. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan worked hard to solve the differences b/w British and Muslims. One of his effort,was writing a book 'Causes of Indian Revolt' where he highlighted the wrong policies of British being the reason for the uprising in 1857.

2. He launched the Aligarh Movement with the following objectives:
1. To create an atmosphere of mutual understanding between the British government and the Muslims.

2. To persuade Muslims to learn English education.

3. To persuade Muslims to abstain from politics of agitation.

4. To produce an intellectual class from amongst the Muslim community.

Reaction score
my exam is on 8th
please can anyone help me with 4 marks question in islamiyat 2058
can anyone tell me how to start it and end and can anyone tell me how to write those questions which ask for the importance of certain thing in a muslim life today by giving me some sample answers
reply ASAP
THANKS