• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guys just need to make sure i answered the question right.....so the question was HOW SUCESSFUL WERE THE POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS FROM 1909 TO 1919 IN SOLVING THE PROBLEMS INDIA. i wrote sucesses of mont ford lucnow pact and montague chlemsford reforms and then faliures...

Reaction score
Listen someone please tell me that in this q How successful were the political development between 1909 till 1919 if you just write Morley minto reforms and lucknow pact and monatgue Chelmsford reforms and nothng else, how many marks will it get out of 14

Reaction score
guys just need to make sure i answered the question right.....so the question was HOW SUCESSFUL WERE THE POLITICAL DEVELOPMENTS FROM 1909 TO 1919 IN SOLVING THE PROBLEMS INDIA. i wrote sucesses of mont ford lucnow pact and montague chlemsford reforms and then faliures...
I have the same confusion. Did you write about Rowlatt act? And montford report were MC reforms

Reaction score
Listen someone please tell me that in this q How successful were the political development between 1909 till 1919 if you just write Morley minto reforms and lucknow pact and monatgue Chelmsford reforms and nothng else, how many marks will it get out of 14

MARK SCHEME:

4XBF3pQ.jpg

EXAMINER REPORT:

yYMnDNP.jpg

Reaction score
I have been downloading many notes from that website and i thank them, but lately i could not download geography notes. If you have then please post!
Sorry buddy i am not having them and im so much worried that what will i do in paper but my teacher has told me that solve pastpapers from 2009-2013.much of the paper will be from them so i wanna guide you that you should also solve these (y)

Reaction score
i guess, 10/14

and the actual question was "How successful were British in solving political problems b/w 1909-1919