• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
hows ur prep for tomorrow im a bit wottied bout wat questions gonna come

its nice... jst chill... han me too a bit worried bt thts f9 In Sha Allah all vl b gr8.. there's a trend in cie i guess 2 give at least a compltly new question in every isl ppr... in pr 1 they askd unexpectdlt abt daughtrs of Prophet (SAW), a topic i have nt seen any o lvl book covering in detail... lts c wht hppns tomorrow. anyways best of luck (y) :)

Reaction score
My exam didn't have that question.anyways any tips for tmrw? What should we concentrate on?

Reaction score
da heck o_O anyways i got a guess paper q2 compilation of hadith,legal thinking,musanaf mussand ways employed to compile q3 hazrat abu bakr hazrat usman relation with non muslim q4 zakat hajj importance on individual and communal life of hajj friday prayer books prophets day of judgement tat was the guess

Reaction score
da heck o_O anyways i got a guess paper q2 compilation of hadith,legal thinking,musanaf mussand ways employed to compile q3 hazrat abu bakr hazrat usman relation with non muslim q4 zakat hajj importance on individual and communal life of hajj friday prayer books prophets day of judgement tat was the guess

What do we have to write in the question "hazrat umar relation with non muslims"
We can tell about Jerusalem right? what else?

Reaction score
Maybe the variant was diff

Reaction score
jerusalem,umar relation towards dhimmies jizya and stuff then they be treated same according to law rituals being practiced churches repair etc

Reaction score
What were the consequences of hazrat usman murder?

the answer was hazrat ali became caliph, battle of camel, battle of Siffin and murder of Hazrat Ali

Right?

Reaction score
u cud mention also how the karijites formed and were a threat for full marks and change of governors lastly fall of egypt