• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Can any1 tell me a proper answer or points which they wrote in isl paper abt eid ul fire nd eid ul adha only prayers were 2 b mentioned?

Reaction score
we had to write detail method of these prayers as in book or we had to just mention important points about these prayers ??????

I think detailed method was required.
I just wrote that we offer Eid Prayer, thats it!
Plus i made a mistake.

Reaction score
I think detailed method was required.
I just wrote that we offer Eid Prayer, thats it!
Plus i made a mistake.

i don't think coz our isl teacher told us that cie said they would not give a question about method of prayer coz the method of prayer of shias is different then that of sunnis
i also just wrote that and what mistake you had made

Reaction score
1- since they lacked experience of conducting compaigns and stuff for election as it was their 1st election
2- they had an image problem. This meant that the Muslims of post british india were extremely poor while the leaders of ML were rich aristocrats so low cadre muslims were not actually sure whether they were represented by them.like Gandhi, for example, used to wear dhoti and poor quality clothes to show poor indians they were represented by him.
3- the muslims in muslim majority provinces were not yet threatened by hindus they felt ML was only party for muslims in minority provinces. They also believed that they had long association with hindus since te very beginning and two nation theory was unrealistic in their sight .

Reaction score
Salam every one!
Post your Pak St., Islamiyat and Urdu doubts here. Members here will try and help you out, Insha'Allah!

I have a few questions which need to be answered can u guys help me out ??
Q1)Why did Simon Commission come to India ? [7]
Q2)Why did Simon Commission failed ? [7]
Q3)Why did Nehru published his report in 1928? [7]
Q4)Why did Nehru Report fail? [7]
HELP will be greatly appreciated !! :D
All 4 marks questions
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/history-4-part-questions-compilation-here.13263/

Why did Muslim League performed poorly in the election of 1936-37? [7]

Reaction score
hey plz can any1 check the following answer and grade it.i'd be really grateful to the one who comes to my aid in this regard.
Q:Explain why Mughal empire decline following the reign of Aurangzeb?
A:Aurangzeb was the last of the competent and effective rulers in mughal history who was followed by a series of weak,corrupt and lazy rulers..Absence of law of succession and the vastness of the Empire further accelerated the collapse of the Mughal Empire.Aurangzeb's successors are renowned for their luxurious and opulent lifestyle.they became extravagant and spent huge sums of money on luxuries.This ,firstly,crippled the economy and secondly, made the pleasure-seeking successors neglectful towards their duties and state affairs, which gradually brought the mughal empire to decline.
moreover,there was no law of succession which caused a great number of in-fighting among the princes.Huge sums of money was spent on such wars.The royal court divided and each faction conspired against the other.Culture of palace conspiracy gained ground which diverted the attention of the Emperors from their duties.Great number of fatricidal wars meant that the state treasury emptied and so the economy of the Empire suffered terribly.the military was stretched and so suffered much inefficiencies.vastness of the empire worsened the situation as there were no modern means of communication which meant that it became immensely difficult for the emperor to stay updated with the happenings of his Empire.consequently,it took the emperor a long time before he could take decisive action against the local trouble-makers who often rose in revolt.The huge size of the empire made it vulnerable to invasions which over time shrank the size of the empire and caused the downfall of mughal empire.

Reaction score
hey plz can any1 check the following answer and grade it.i'd be really grateful to the one who comes to my aid in this regard.
Q:Explain why Mughal empire decline following the reign of Aurangzeb?
A:Aurangzeb was the last of the competent and effective rulers in mughal history who was followed by a series of weak,corrupt and lazy rulers..Absence of law of succession and the vastness of the Empire further accelerated the growth of the Mughal Empire.Aurangzeb's successors are renowned for their luxurious and opulent lifestyle.they became extravagant and spent huge sums of money on luxuries.This ,firstly,crippled the economy and secondly, made the pleasure-seeking successors neglectful towards their duties and state affairs, which gradually brought the mughal empire to decline.
moreover,there was no law of succession which caused a great number of in-fighting among the princes.Huge sums of money was spent on such wars.The royal court divided and each faction conspired against the other.Culture of palace conspiracy gained ground which diverted the attention of the Emperors from their duties.Great number of fatricidal wars meant that the state treasury emptied and so the economy of the Empire suffered terribly.the military was stretched and so suffered much inefficiencies.vastness of the empire worsened the situation as there were no modern means of communication which meant that it became immensely difficult for the emperor to stay updated with the happenings of his Empire.consequently,it took the emperor a long time before he could take decisive action against the local trouble-makers who often rose in revolt.The huge size of the empire made it vulnerable to invasions which over time shrank the size of the empire and caused the downfall of mughal empire.

5/7

Reaction score
i don't have given any introduction ,its just a simplistic statement which i m advised by dr.iftikhar to must give and in the new syllabus pattern it is again highlighted that 2 paragraphs are preferable

Reaction score
hi all,
i had a question
i wrote 8 hadis in q2 islamiyat and explained then with individual analysis briefly like in 2-3 lines how much marks can i get?
any marking even zero will be appriciated :p

Reaction score
another question....
in the question about muslim belief in allah and his messengers i wrote about life of jesus and adam
jesus was 100% explained with no hadis
adam was 80% explained with no hadis
with all there life events
how much marks can i get if i wrote no hadis with them thnx