• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Islamiat Paper 2 :'(
Can somebody PLEASE tell me the important topics? I am doomed.
Should i skip CALIPHS? I have started just now.
dont worry u can still all of paper 2 and dont leave out the caliphs entirely they cud give 2 questions on them and u'll be screwed then they can leave out pillars or articles just the way they left out ethics for paper 1

Reaction score
I have been skipping it for these entire two years, even did not attend the lectures about caliphs! :/
What should i do first? Articles? Pillars? History and importance of Hadis? And can i leave the articles of faith that came in OCT-NOV 2012?
I dont think they can repeat?
if u really want to skip them u can start with the compulsory questions first phir pillars and articles then do caliphs
ps u can go really fast with the pillars and the articles kyun k i assume u've been studying them for the past two yrs

Reaction score
if u really want to skip them u can start with the compulsory questions first phir pillars and articles then do caliphs
ps u can go really fast with the pillars and the articles kyun k i assume u've been studying them for the past two yrs

Yeah, i could do that.
What book do you suggest i read from?

Reaction score
Environment of Pakistan...Key points
salam maam, I am from Saudi Arabia.....I need help for IGCSE exams of my children because I don't have any experience of it before so please can you guide me n provide me any help regarding notes for geography by sending your book if you don't mind to help me...I have red spot book but people say its not reliable n recommended....I am worried n confused in what to do as there is very short time left..........jazakallah

Reaction score
This book KEY NOTES for “ENVIRONMENT OF PAKISTAN” is designed for O level students who will appear in Pakistan Studies 2059/2.This book is written in Question & Answer form and the answers consist of relevant points without the usual associated details.The objective of this book is to give students “Notes” that extensively covers the subject matter and the Examination need. It also includes past papers from June 1989 to May/June 2012.
salam, I am a mother who is out of country and has no reach to have this book and through this forum I come to know that your hlp regarding this book help my children, so kindly do favour by sending a soft copy to me. as in Jeddah no where I found this.jazakallah maan

Reaction score
how to answer this.............
Write about how thefourRightlyGuided Caliphs are rolemodelsforleaders today.[10]

Reaction score
how to answer this.............
Write about how thefourRightlyGuided Caliphs are rolemodelsforleaders today.[10]
just pick a quality like justice and give examples to support it - uthman punished his for drinking or simplicity like they wore patched clothes and so on

Reaction score
cAN YOU GIVE ME HER GUESS PAPER FOR ISL N GEO ............... PLZ .... I NEED HELP

she does not give guess until last night. but most of the guess is in her tests which she takes.
i don't go to her now. i will ask some junior to tell me her guess of this time. i have already given the papers.

Reaction score
I have been skipping it for these entire two years, even did not attend the lectures about caliphs! :/
What should i do first? Articles? Pillars? History and importance of Hadis? And can i leave the articles of faith that came in OCT-NOV 2012?
I dont think they can repeat?
Your main concern should be Question 2 topic i.e Hist and imp of hadis, as it is a compulsory question so you cant leave it.
Secondly you should NOT skip caliphs, one question WILL be from it. However you can make concession on some articles or pillars

Reaction score
can someone help me here if a question comes that :
write about the major events\Expansion during the khilafat of ______? [10]
i wanted to ask about how much detail do we need to write about a certain event.

Reaction score
can someone help me here if a question comes that :
write about the major events\Expansion during the khilafat of ______? [10]
i wanted to ask about how much detail do we need to write about a certain event.
depends on the caliphate such as if abubakr then u r suppossed to write expdeition to syria,then false prophets and zakat(apostasy movement) one para on battles explaining only the 3 or 4 main one breifly,quran compilation administration and death
umar,admistration ,and battles both in detail however u may leave some small battles, death
uthman ,east and west,quran,change of governers,,allegation all of them,then death
ali,elections, battle of camel and siffin kharijites,,arbiteration nahrawan and then fall of egypt and death
election only of hazrat ali
.......do them in chronoligical order,
in expansion write only of the battles and some of the administration except abubakr u must add zakat false prophet( u may write this in one para)

Reaction score
depends on the caliphate such as if abubakr then u r suppossed to write expdeition to syria,then false prophets and zakat(apostasy movement) one para on battles explaining only the 3 or 4 main one breifly,quran compilation administration and death
umar,admistration ,and battles both in detail however u may leave some small battles, death
uthman ,east and west,quran,change of governers,,allegation all of them,then death
ali,elections, battle of camel and siffin kharijites,,arbiteration nahrawan and then fall of egypt and death
election only of hazrat ali
.......do them in chronoligical order,
in expansion write only of the battles and some of the administration except abubakr u must add zakat false prophet( u may write this in one para)
which book is usually recommended for studiying caliphs?