• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Hey guys please confirm me about this question,
what did Marathas did? [4] (This question has been asked in the exams of May/June 2013)

Reaction score
@ everyone .. is it possible to complete paper 2 entire syllabus in the next two days? cuz todayn yesterday just got wasted.
It is possible you can study the khalifas from yasmin malik with their administration from Farkhanda Noor with other topics from where ever you wish.

Reaction score
someone plz give me sir muzzammils guess for paper 2 islmiat im unable to find it.... really desperate as only two days left cuz wasted the previous due to elections... i coudnt study during them and now am so dissappointed that do not feel like studying... im doomed.

Reaction score
someone plz give me sir muzzammils guess for paper 2 islmiat im unable to find it.... really desperate as only two days left cuz wasted the previous due to elections... i coudnt study during them and now am so dissappointed that do not feel like studying... im doomed.
dont feel doomed.......we all did the same ..........cheer up :coffee:

Reaction score
importance of Congregational prayers on Fridays [4] u tell ?

• serves as a strong force in uniting the believers
  • levels social differences
  • promotes atmosphere of brotherhood and equality
  • leads to the realization among believers that all men are equal before Allah
  • friday sermon addresses moral, religious and welfare issues of the society

Reaction score
thx

• serves as a strong force in uniting the believers
  • levels social differences
  • promotes atmosphere of brotherhood and equality
  • leads to the realization among believers that all men are equal before Allah
  • friday sermon addresses moral, religious and welfare issues of the society